• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sonic Boom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WhoseTheFathershipping FTW indeed. Just submitted it at that thread.

So what other ships are you interested in? I like both Penguin and Heatag, and recognise Contest. You've mentioned not liking Contest IIRC.

Paul/Misty sounds...interesting. You might have noticed I've claimed Paul/Marina in my sig, which would probably work the same way.
    We only differ in Poke/Orange right? So other than our OTP's we're fine. We both talk about Marill possible ships fine XD

BTW how does one submit a ship to the list? The list is at Bulbagarden, but I'll check if they have a thread for it.
    don't worry, i've given someone the Rundas battle theme from MP3:C over youtube. I was nice. I'm a good person. Generous and willing to help. And if I have the means to do something to help out someone, I'll try to do so. I can understand the trust thing.

If you don't want to give it though, I'm fine with it.

edit: goddamned typos..., that's what I get for foruming at 2:30 in the morning...

~C_L~
    Thanks for the friends request, we always seem to post in the same threads huh? Great minds think alike I guess.
    I remember that I used to like Pokeshipping a lot, but it didn't last for a long time, and that was before I was quite as involved as I am in the fandom. I sort of supported Advanceshipping for a few episodes, and then I went to Palletshipping when I was really into slash. (Now I don't really care whether it's het or slash or femslash.) I never really could decide on a Satoshi ship.

The season I missed a lot of was Johto. I lost interest in Pokemon for a while, so I didn't really do much with it. Then Ruby and Sapphire came out, and I'd heard nothing but positive things about it, so I bought Sapphire. (It was the first Pokemon game I'd played.) I loved it, so I started watching the show again, around mid-Johto.

I never really could get into Contestshipping. I thought that their rivalry was interesting, and it just didn't work for me when they started falling for each other. As far as Satoshi goes, though, I think I've settled on Morpheusshipping, because they just make the most sense to me.

Long posts are fine. I make enough of them myself. xD
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes I find myself falling out of a ship, and it takes another appearance by a character (or the interaction between the shipped) to renew or destroy my interest in it.

I can see the similarity between Satoshi/Kasumi and Satoshi/Aoi, but it's kind of odd to think about, because I'm not that crazy about Pokeshipping, but I like Morpheusshipping. It's kind of self-contradictory. xD
    Cool. Yeah, these forums are pretty weird when it comes to lag.

Mm-hmm. Actually, I'm glad to hear that you don't think Pokeshipping is canon. xD It's kind of odd when people do...it's borderline canon, at least in the dub, but I don't think it's completely there.
    Nah, I'm not gonna do squat. I'm too lazy and will forget anyways, so just drop it and let it be.

I made the fixes and made sure it goes the way it's supposed to.

So yeah... relax and no worries, you're good.
    To be honest, I thought you were the idiot who pretty much tried to correct me, but you're a different individual as far as I can see.

But no... I wouldn't really call that mini modding. Kinda close to a bit of borderline I suppose, but nothing I would deem that would be mini modding.

I'll just probably edit his post and erase yours since you were nice about it and such.
    K I'll sign on msn to get that request, as for facebook, yes I have one but I only keep that for people I know in real life, sorry
    oh and btw, I saw in your sig that you wanted a trainer card, it just so happeneds that I make them, and pretty good ones to might I add, so do you want one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…