• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, the cost is what I'm worried about. Right now, I'm pretty much set on the Zell Miller grant, so tuition is paid for. Books are a huge part of the remainding price.

Well, I'm mainly concerned since I'm going to UGA, and...yeah. Which tech school are you in now, btw?
    Thanks, it's really helped. :)

Hey, that's pretty good! I'll have to remember that.

Lol, He works in mysterious ways. Btw, I've heard that books are one of the worst parts of college (besides the professors, lol). Guess I'll find out in about a year!
    A little, yes. I've still got a little sinus stuff left, but at least the coughing and headache are gone.

So how's life been treating you?
    1 User control pannel
    2 Yes Ethan quit moding and gave random users smods password Smod can change users avitars and changes Serebii's to a *male part* anyone who would see it reportes to Serebii's vms and then got banned
    Yeah, this thing drives me nuts sometimes, lol.

I appreciate that, thank you. I hope this stuff passes soon, cause I've gotta lead worship at our school's FCA on Mondays starting in 9 days, and I sing really badly with clogged sinuses. XP
    Lol, I though I had already responded, but I guess the Wii messed up. XD

Yeah, I think I got a cold or a bad sinus infection. It really stinks since I'm usually the one in my family who doesn't get sick.
    The DOM is the Document Object Model, basically Javascript's interface for manipulating the elements of an HTML page. It's an ungodly mess and it's kind of a headache to do anything with it, hence why jQuery (which actually makes it intuitive) helps so much.

Most of my web programming has been for my own website (http://www.dragonflycave.com), but the Python stuff is all my current job.
    That's awesome! I'm really happy for ya! I don't quite know what "A+ certified" means...but it must be good, so congrats! :D
    Sounds like fun! All the programming stuff I've done in school so far has been in Java. It's a great language. I'll be taking classes on data structures, web programming, and some weird technology course (something about the impacts of technology on society).
    Just fine, haven't actually started school again yet but will be soon. I've been keeping myself busy with stuff though, and talking to some of my friends. Can't wait to get back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…