• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
The Meddler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Berlin? I want to go to Berlin ;a; Hey wait, you forgot the part where you're supposed to find true love in Germany or neighboring France or Spain if you want to go a little farther. *helpfully inserts into paragraph about life* . lol

Yeah, I guess, but I'm not really a push-up person. I'm more of the kind of person that likes to sit in front of the computer and pretend to be drawing something. Replace scenery three times a day and you have my life. Speaking of which, I need to find some writing contests or something. Blllaarrrgh.

thanks for reminding me
    Not like you can do much~ ^~^

*eyeroll* Um, not much. Mayyyybe a hundred. I'm super lazy. But my brother is terrible to tutor.

LOL It's not Scribble, Jigglypuff was my original avatar! And anyway, since August 28th is like 11 days away, I decided to change it back for three measly years or Serebii.
    I don't know how I'm going to get that money. >o< My dad told me to make a resume, and I spent like two hours making it look nice but it has like, no information on it.

Hm? I haven't gone on it yet. It's next year. :p
    I wish I had taken a shelfful, because then at least I would own the books. Anyway no. It's because I once borrowed a buttload of books that I couldn't make time to return (I would have had to bring them to school, because the only time I get to visit the library is directly after school on Friday), and some of them I didn't even end up returning. By accident. When I did return them, they didn't take off the "lost" label, just tacked on another fine, which I think is like robbery :/
    No silly, that was an abbreviation, see, it's actually wHack yOU shell.

Mmhmm. *walks away*

D: Library decided to hand over my account fines to some debt place and now I have to stop ignoring them!
    Chocolate > Arnold Swsdnkfhawi;efjmdmnbfahoweveryouspellit.

RLLLLLYYY? TROLL

Yes, full of delightment and wonder and awe, something akin to a sparkly gay rainbow vampire.
    I... have a small country called Lichtenstein! And... some celebrity tried to rent it out once!

Were you?!

Well, not much, mostly he talked about your shining wonderfulness. Which, is, you know, useless.
    Um. At least I'm a neutral country! Because that's... um, really important!

WHAT WHY

On a completely unrelated note, you know that crazy kid Digipoke1? He told me about you, on this other site we do RPGs on. This is a very awkward-sounding statement. But now the world makes sense!
    I can see Bullkid being The_Fad. :p

Well, its just that you appeared when Fad disappeared and only for mafia games. You mentioned playing Pokemon Royal Rumble, yet I havn't heard of you before Hydro's mafia. You are as smart as The_Fad, maybe even more. But that could be because you're more calm than Fad usually was.

Not everyone is the Fad, just people who play mafia games and that are smart. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…