• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I think Killer Bee will get captured too. It does make sense for Naruto to eventually be the only remaining jinchuriki with a tailed beast in him. Maybe Naruto eventually gets captured and survives his extraction, like Kushina.
    Hopefully. I also thought of a good idea for the end of the series. Naruto battles Sasuke, Madara appears and then Naruto battles Madara alone. Madara is about to deal a deathly blow on Naruto until Sasuke steps in front of the attack, protecting Naruto. Naruto goes into full Nine-Tails and attacks Madara, thus breaking Madara's mask. Eventually, Madara is killed. Generally, I think it would be like Naruto & Sasuke VS Haku, except Naruto should kill Madara.
    Also, I was looking at another You Tube Video (probably the same one) which said that the coffin Izuna Uchiha was placed in when he died looks pretty much exactly like the coffins Kabuto used to bring back so many people, minus things like the Uchiha Clan mark on Izuna's coffin. Maybe that's a hint? It makes sense that Madara would be afraid of Izuna.
    No, it just seems interesting and that maybe Kishimoto intended to trick is. Madara said that his body is different after his battle with the 1st Hokage, I think (I was looking up You Tube Videos of who might be in the sixth coffin). Maybe the sixth coffin has his real body? It would be funny to see everything character attack Madara to try and take off his mask.
    Unlike Kakashi's mask, knowing the sixth coffin is something Kishi would have to tell us (sort of the same with Madara). Remember when Madara had his previous mask and was called Tobi? Do you think that was purposeful because Tobi has all the words from Obito, both are Uchihas and back then, we only saw Madara's right eye and Obito only has his right eye.
    Hopefully.

That's a possibility. Isn't Izuna at least the same strength as Madara? The only other possibility I can think of is the Sage of the Six Paths.
    Yeah, those do get annoying. I do see the manga ending soon. Hopefully we see what is under Kakashi & Madara's masks. It is good to know what Madara actually looks like now. The biggest thing I want to know is WHAT THE HELL IS IN THE SIXTH COFFIN KABUTO SHOWED TO MADARA.
    Oh, so we are only one school year apart.

Awesome! Good luck on your driver's test when you do it!
    September 6, 2011. What about you?

Sucks for me that a lot of awesome games come out at the end of this year, but this is the year that I start high school.
    If they let you use Wiimotes (I'd be surprised if they didn't), you should be able to use the Classic Controller (and Nunchuk as well). Not sure about the Game Cube Controller though. Even though you can't directly play Game Cube Games on the Wii U (as in, put the disc in the disc slot), there is a rumor that Game Cube Games could be downloaded on the WiiWare. Here's the link: http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/20/nintendo-marketing-exec-says-gamecube-games-coming-to-wiiware/

So, it seems possible.
    He didn't know it would be revealed at E3 2011, but he did know he'd be making the games, unlike Brawl where he didn't even know he'd be making another Smash Bros.

Late 2013 would be pretty cool and I'd probably ask for it as a Hanukkah Present. It would then be only two years, so hopefully the game is good. Project Sora could just use Brawl as a starting point for SSB4, adding in new characters, stages, assist trophies, music and an awesome online. Since it is two games, do you think they could get delayed, be a simultaneous release right on schedule, or do you think one will come out and then a little later, the other one? Sakurai could have one big team for the Wii U and another for the 3DS.

Which version are you going to get? I'd get the Wii U one because it will probably get more things (besides, cartridge games can't even do DLCs) and my brother and none of my close friends have a 3DS. The only person I know in real-life that could play a 3DS with me in the future could be my brother, but that's it for now. With the Wii U, friends could come over and we could play it. It should have backwards compatibility with the Wii Remote (and maybe even the Game Cube Controller), making things easier. Sakurai also said the 3DS one would be a more personal experience.

I've also shrunken my wishlist for characters down to 53, being only a 14 character increase.
    Yeah.

Also, what do you think about the comparisons with the development processes? I also forgot to mention that when Brawl was announced at E3 2005, there were ridiculous cheers and Sakurai didn't know he'd be making it (pretty much meaning he probably didn't like that the announcement was made without him knowing) and at E3 2011, he knew he'd be making SSB4 for 3DS & Wii U, but stated that the announcement was premature.
    Pretty cool. There are a lot others I want as well, like Paper Mario, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo and many more. SSB4 should be able to reach the 50 character count. For my list, it is 63 characters, I believe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…