• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No I don't have Platinum. Don't worry, they'll give out Rotom's key over Wi-Fi sometime after the game is released in America and worldwide.
    well eveyone im back for good ill be on evey day if im not on at that moment that means im playing mgs4 but i will check every 10 min thanks !!!!!!!!!!
    I know you've been MIA for so long...I will let you know by monday which ones I can give you. I am busy until tomorrow but I will sure let you know monday, ok? Do you chain for shinies? why not trying to visit my trade site and/or try to chain some off my list? that would help a lot.
    too bad...I am cleaning up my boxes and I have been giving away pokemon. Check out my trade site, see the link on my signature.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…