• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How can i make friends with him when he insults me for no reason. Ive done nothing
    Pokedex 3d is that free app for the 3ds with cool (kay, maybe not that cool) 3d graphics of the unova pkmn. lol I'd be freakin out if there was a pkmn version game with graphics similar to colosseum and xd!
    Yep it's Reshiram from Pokedex 3d. I couldn't think of anything better to put in my sig, so I just did a screenshot and drew on it hah =D
    you know what your right. i dont think they should be put to death. i just dont think its the best thing in life and i dont agree with it.

you have every right to be mad at me i deserve it. its just the way you said that one comment just made me think a different idea. its hard to depict a words meaning in this type of text

im sorry if i offended you in ANY way. i assumed

sincer apologies

~Manaphy72
    ok listen here. no rudeness to you or anything but i cant stand it anymore

you bash on people who dont like gays. like me i dont believe gay is a godly thing
    i believe in god and in the bible it says to reproduce. you cant reproduce if you dont have the right things (if you know what i mean)

but all im saying is you cant not like people who dont like gay people its not fair. thats there belief just like its the gay peoples belief to like the same gender.
    I don't believe it is either, but to be perfectly honest, I had to warm up to the idea. I live in Texas, where there is a lot of negative opinions about it, so I guess it's true what they say, courage is doing something right while everybody else does it wrong.
    I noticed your response to the "What is 'wrong' with gay people?" thread from that guy that said, paraphrased, "Being gay is a sin. And if you don't go to heaven, you're going to hell." I wanted to say that I feel that he hasn't even made the proper connection between sinning and going to Hell. Even if it was a sin, does it equate to going to hell automatically? It just goes to show you that some people can't even debate right.

Oh... Sorry, I wanted to state my opinion, and you seemed to be nice enough.
    Yeah it's only fair. I didn't choose anything. It's kinda like going to jail for a crime you didn't commit.
    Well i don't want to be nosy but your support gay people but also christians. Usaully christains hate gays because the bible says so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…