• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. I just have brain farts sometimes on the internet. I don't know how you don't avoid doing that.
    Ugh. Just because the PSN was hacked and peopel are threatening to hack facebook makes everyone paranoid.
    I know. I was quoting the Space Core from Portal 2.

Go to the orange smily face above your list of applications. If you roll over your name, you'll see your fc. You can also choose to register one, where you'll only need to input my FC.
    It doesn't usually have a satirical edge, no. But it does report different news in a very opinionated way. It's mostly about what you would call conspiracy theory.
    Nope, it isn't like the Colbert Report. It's an alternative political news podcast. It covers political injustices around the world and gives commentary.
    Glad I helped.
    If you don't think you can wait til November, you can download and try out the game here.
    Well, to put it simply, you wake up in the middle of a cave with no recollation of who you are or why you're there. After stealing a weak gun and falling into a town, you disocver that an evil doctor has been kidnapped citizens of the town- called mimiga- and feeding trhem red flowers, causing them to mutate and become monstrous.

Outside of the plot -there's a lot more to it than that- it plays like Metroid, has wonderful music, and has a charming pixelated look to it.

If you want to try it out Cave Story 3D comes out in November for the 3Ds, or Cave Story itself is on the Wii(which I don't reccomend) for 1200 points, the DSiware for 9.99, and free to download on the computer.
    I'm more of a Giratina fan when it comes to this trio. Because she's cute and is awesome for contests and can wow my opponents with it's cute moves.

I love Palkia as well because she's girly and pink but she's weak.
    No problem. I'm glad to get my hands on a Zorua. I never would have been able to get one on my own. Thank you!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…