• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• name the pokemon you have to offer. If you have something i really want. I might trade 2 pokemon for it.
    Considering I've gotten pretty much what I need...Yeah, I would suppose so...

Thanks for offering anyway. It's been good chatting with you. :)
    lol...I've got quite a bunch of good and rare pokemon myself. lol

The wifi team in my sig are ALL custom RNG's...All flawless Shiny Pokemon, EV-trained myself in my own desired spreads...I've got about six, maybe seven others like them.
    I have all three crown dogs, of which Suicune is flawless. One of the others is too...

I forgot to add them to my list of events in my shop. :p
    I've actually got a DW Shiny Flawless Dragonite, EV-trained by myself...:p

It's got Extremespeed, Dragon Dance, Outrage, and Stone Edge, EV-trained in Attack and Speed. It's a custom RNG that I had named Defiance. Sorry.
    Why don't you send me a complete list of your shinies? I would like natures and IV's included...

Not to mention if in the rare case they happen to be able to be named, I would also like to know that...:)
    One more thing: as for Shiny trained pokemon, I prefer that I get them untouched. I usually like to raise them my own way, and I tend to have rather unorthodox methods of using them...lol
    Like what sort of berries do you offer? Also, I generally don't really care for random eggmoves or regular DW pokemon unless it's a specific RNG request that I make...Which are almost always shiny AND flawless.

As for the shinies, if it's able to be nicknamed, I generally value those rather highly...

And as for the events, usually if it's very rare and highly sought-after, I take interest in those as well...
    ----------
    Hello, I needed a pokemon (or two) cloned a few times, and Gad referred me to you. Is it possible for you to clone a few?
    ----------
    Sorry, I can't clone :c. However, ShadowKyogre443 is on quite often and would probably be willing to clone, so VM him. Tell him I referred you and he'll probably accept.
    A friend of mine. There's a link to his shop on my shop ^^ He has a list of cloners there, and they're all trustworthy.
    Sorry man, I don't clone as a service. You should ask someone like leppy420 (not sure if he does it as a service either) or someone off Fissurous's shop's list of cloners. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…