• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• From this moment i will be on!

EDIT: I will use my black FC If we wont be able to connect it will be because of my stupid modem...i can fix it though...but then we will need my white. If your connection is fast everything will be fine.
    I got a Saikyou Magmortar in case you don't have it as well as some other things in case you're interested!.
    Hey i'm on a real need for a Hadou Registeel, is there something you would like to trade for it pal? :eek:.
    Hey are sure you don't want the Saikyou Milotic or Electivire?. Btw tomorrow maybe i will have a Salamence (Saikyou) UT, if a couple of trades go well.If you are interested on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…