• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I never thought of it that way, but you're right, that'd be cool. Apparently they're posting pics of the other entries in a few days.
    It's alright - trust me, I've been there many times XP

As far as Cactusman goes, the game developers have only said that his fighting style will be "unique", so there's no telling. Personally, I kinda want to see the runner up, Deckman.exe.
    Haha Ikr? It's an original idea, to say the least. It makes me wonder how he would fight, though.

By the way, if fanfics intrest you, I'm writing one now. I'm up to 4 chapters atm (not trying to solicit or anything like that, lol). Link's in my sig.
    XD On my first try I swear he was harder then Gregar. As if people needed another reason to be creeped out by clowns lol
    Ah, right. I had completely forgotten, it's been so long (every time I tried to remember, only Circusman's attacks came to mind. That damn tent...)
    Yeah, me too. And who knows, we might even get a Colorman transformation (though I don't know how it would help... do you even remember what kind of attacks he used in BN1?)
    Dude, I was playing the demo and think I found a secret. After I beat Raven I was just messing around and ended up activating something called "memento"... I'm not sure exactly how, but I got the equivalent of a Quickman soul unison. And on top of that, it turns out that Bass and some navi called Strikeman are fightable. Did they leave that in the demo accidentally or... what?
    XD actually they're supposed to be near finished, though I might be reading the site wrong. But I do know for sure that the 4th demo is "very close to release", so at least that should be soon.
    Yeah, and they say that the 2nd chapter adds like 4 hours of gameplay. From what I saw in the 4th demo trailer, a lot seems to happen.
    DAMN. I normally don't like fangames, but this... this looks extremely promising. As someone who uses Gamemaker (well, at least I've tried XD), I know how hard it is and I really appreciate the effort that those guys are putting into the game. Only complaint is the mugshots in speech bubbles. Lan's is ok, Mega's is alright, and all of the ones from previous games are good. But Mayl's... *shivers*

Regardless, this is going on my list of fangames that actually look good.

List:
    Megaman Battle Network Chrono X
    Mother 4
    Ikr. By the way, did Serenade have an SP form? If memory serves, Battle Network 3 only had V1 through V3. Haha sorry, I'm just ranting. But yeah, I wish they would release a new one.
    Cool! I looked at Oregon, but most of those laws aren't very dumb if you know what some Oregonians do. Tying a sled to a car? A kid in my neighborhood broke his leg doing that. DX The idiot.
    ----------
    The average person spends about 25% of his/her life sleeping.

In New York:
    -the penalty for jumping off a building is death.
    -A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket.

In Florida:
    -It is illegal for a doctor to ask a patient whether they own a gun.
    -If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.

In Maine:
    -Shotguns are required to be taken to church in the event of a Native American attack.
    -You may not step out of a plane in flight.
    -After January 14th you will be charged a fine for having your Christmas decorations still up.

In Iowa:
    -A man with a moustache may never kiss a woman in public.

In Kentucky:
    -It is illegal to fish with a bow and arrow.
    ----------
    Lol! I love the death penalty for jumping off a building.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…