• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Err. Well I just got back from a gig and my fingers are like burning at the tips. First thing I do when I get home tomorrow.
    Hmm... well that sounds about right. Probably won't be doin that tonight though. I do have school in like 6 hours after all :x
    The only thing with that is that there isn't any 'little' fights with Vyk. Unless you want George dead, or seriously injured, I'd advise against it.
    Well that takes care of that. :p I'm pretty sure Vyk would follow her right into a volcano by this point. I guess I'll just have to make him taper off to bed now.
    Ohh did you see that new game by Kiruria? I'm extremely tempted to join given my obsession with everything middle-aged. (I mean in the historical way, not the receeding hair-line midlife crisis kind of way)
    no prob! :p i got sucked into reading a really dumb debate thread so i have yet to work on that cc post. But I'm going right now!

*buckles down*
    It won't be that long of post though. After all, all I have to do is get Vyk to admit he's from Cinnabar.
    Hmm... maybe I should start editing my future chapters then. You see, I've been writing these first three chapters intentionally shorter than the other chapters. Chapter 4 and onward get noticeably longer.

Also, expect a CC post sometime in the near future. Just sayin :p
    It was long? :x oh boy.

I'm glad you thought it was weird too. :D good to see i'm not the only who thinks I'm a bit strange in the head.
    ahaha the worst kind of typos are always you're own. :p

thanks for the offer too, if i need someone to check it over I'll shoot you a pm.
    I'll post. I already have a bunch of chapters written out ahead for Fever Pitch so it's just a matter of copying and pasting. :)
    :D Exactly!

Also, chapter 3 is going up tonight. It's another short chapter, but one of the most important ones in the fic.
    Well the story hasn't taken off yet. The first two chapters, and indeed a little bit of the third chapter are mostly just set-up. In fact, the fourth chapter onwards is where things really start getting strange.

As for my writing style, I meant it's a different kind of role playing than most other things I've done. Just means I need to leave the ends of my post more ambiguous to let Glove do his response fully.
    Because it's cuuuhhhraaazzzyyyy!!!

Actually I just went to a random word generator site and used the first two words that came up. *shrugs* Seems to fit though.

I don't mind the format or anything, I just need to change my writing style to fit it better. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…