• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• alrighty here's my reply to that review:

I know about the little spelling things that Word doesn't catch. that was in the earlier chapters, correct? I recently got a Beta which is helping me with such mistakes. And the OOC is kind of part of it, in a complicated way. I mean, they are all a lot older, and I'm building relationships with those OOC moments. so...yeh. But I'm glad you like it! ^^

~riolulu
    aaaaaah, I see that. Here, I fixed it: is that a bit better? hmm...you can't really see it... And I don't mind about the critical-ness, that will help me learn! I'd actually rather you be critical, lol.

and I am working very very hard on the next chapter of Discover. Very very hard. Hard to the very. I'm glad you like it! lol.

~riolulu
    that would be really awesome! lol! I am pretty good with paint already, just when I try to make sprites I kinda fail. Here's my best one: :P

~riolulu
    oh my god, when did you make that??? It is TRULY amazing!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I didn't know you sprited!!!!

~riolulu
    Heay BAP, I am great. Just been moving my room about. Swapped cupboards with my mum and writing fics at the mo. What about you?
    =DDDDDDDDDD

you don't know how happy that makes me. I just IMed my friend with "my twin has been keeping up with Discover!!!! I love this girl!!!!" she was like "okaaaaay~!" lol! So did you reveiw at all? Or no since your in stalking mode?

~riolulu
    I don't mind. It's up to you. Depends if you've got a lot of ideas or not. If it's oneshot, his daydreams will have to be short, but chaptered, you could probably extend these random daydreams. XD
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeey BlankAsPaper!!!!! Really good, really good, you? Oh, and have you read Discover? I've got eight chapters up! I forget how much you have read of it if any...I remember talking to you about it, though..

~riolulu
    I'm ok thanks and you? Just tired, so much college stuff and A huge party in aout 13 hours time.

Mel Girl is right, there needs to be more penguinshipping fics on the board. lol
    o0o okay! I'm glad you liked it!
    I love Touch Detective too (obviously). I'm just sad it's hard to find fics/other fans other there...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…