• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will, garklfrand.

And sorry for that time that I spammed your inbox to tell you about how I want a Pikachu, lol. I swear it was all kitty's idea.
    15, bored, recovering from a neck injury. I have all day, literally.

He can VM me now. This is even more entertaining than the ongoing 66 fiasco lol.
    In his eyes, we were hinderances. Now, I'll shoulder the blame for everything that happened before today. I'm willing...let him blame me. Hereafter... I'll handle this once again. You have better things to do than deal with GM.
    In the meantime...
    I'll delete or edit my VM's so my privacy is kept, and I'll add him to my contacts so he can VM me if he has a problem, since he never replied to my PM.

I'm tired of this situation. I became tired of it the moment others began to suffer losses because of me.
    Thank you.

I'll see if Yellow is okay with logging on (read: we will not force her). If she isn't, GM can talk to me.
    He has a bit of a point. He knows nothing of our individual losses, with a few exceptions.

Just...calm down, Zexy. Deal with him some other time.
    Pfft, I'd open my VM's for him, but there are a few things I'd prefer to keep private.

He must have taken you off his ignore list.
    What are we doing? We're concerned about an 11 year old. I'm not concerned about you, I want to help Sam.
    No one cares. Dude, it's over. All that's left to do is to drop everything.

If you keep this stupid story going for more than it needs to, we're all just gonna end up in deep bloody water. I've told the same to Itachi, but she didn't listen, and 4 of us ended up banned because of it. But if you want to make things worse, then leave me and my friends out of it. Because enough is enough.
    Again? *sigh* That's the initial reason I asked if everything was all right...

Well, ignoring this is probably one of the worst things we can do. Don't tell him off, either. I wanna wait and see what he does.
    No. I'm NOT going to NOT look at your profile. Plus I'm not even looking at your profile, I'm looking at Holo's. I can't believe she's fallen for this ****.
    She came here to get answers. She asked GM if he was surprised, and he says he wasn't.
    I have older parts of their convo in a PM...though they're somewhat irrelevant now.

GM has been online within the last hour.
    GM sent me a PM on here two days ago, and hasn't replied yet. Probably ignoring me again >.> even though I was polite to him.

*sigh* I guess we should ask Yellow to log on here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…