• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...Okay. Thanks for the tip. I will check to see if it gets approved. If not, then I'll give them no-sigs.
    It's perfectly fine. I just get busy sometimes. I have duties elsewhere. I honestly don't mind a bump every now and then, but you should check my sig, because that'll usually be updated if I'm busy or not.
    Dude, worked 12 hour days Monday and Tuesday, so there was nothing I could do. The reffings will be more frequent than this in the future, though.
    Thanks for the tip, I was checking out UPN and I think I will go ahead and create an account there.
    Thanks! Wasn't very smart of me to use Sunny Day in my fight against Charminion... -facepalm- my plan: Since Ferum can easily move through zero-grav, I'm thinking he can do a DC Earthquake. Well... according to how the game goes, if she makes two attacking moves, I'll see which one gets more damage and use Protect there respectively. LoL! DC Earthquake with Hone Claws will hurt that Charmander... a LOT! My back-up plans would be to use the asteroids as shields... using Psychic to hurl or use them to block might work for me... My team I used there was picked from my team to be able to function in zero- grav well... Ferum... levitates. Ralts can control himself using Psychic. Gastly, self-explanatory. Sena can jump against surfaces. Aipom can use his tail to propel. Tetsu... since by spinning, in theory... he can use that to propel himself
    Poor Jumpy... LoL! Weird how Tetsu survived lol! Well... probably having to lift an incredibly heavy Ferroseed boosted with Gravity was enough to make him pant lol Nice match so far, my first KO :) So far so good!
    Energy use wasn't as stellar, using severe energy this round, which brings him a light way under the final quarter, He will be tired next round, and slow to react.

LoL. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…