• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sid - NO I DIDN'T. XD It was just Cyber Cyclone. Everyone else added me on their own free will. :(

Rag - YOU CREEPER >O
    ALRIGHT, it's settled, imma stalk ur profilez, k?
    So I canz get ur friends because u have a sltaned namez.

now I need to get more people to stalkz
    Don't worry rag. She actually accepted buddy requests from some random people (because I can notice). xD
    Kris, you reminded me of PIECE OF ME. xD

Sid - No. I won't infract you. I'll BREAK OUR FRIENDSHIP instead. :(!
    How naughty of me to forget. infract me plz chelc i deservez it 4 forgettin'@@@@
    HI CHELC XD

LMAO! xD Everybody wants a piece of Chelc!

... Now I realize how wrong that sounds. xDDDDDDD
    Vava - late but YES I KNOW THAT SONG. <3 Alicia Keys ftw.

Yoshi: HEY YOU. lol and I thought you didn't add me before but it's all good now.

Julia: XD; I LEFT YOU A COMMENT. Check it plz

Anna: haha I know. it's insane. ilu too ;)

Kris: I KNOW. I come home, and see all of these messages, and I'm like WHAT IS GOING ON. lol.

Hunter: HIII. I left you a comment in your profile =]

Sid: HOW DARE YOU FORGET ABOUT THE BOOTS WITH THE FURRRRR
    Populair indeed, that doesn't supprise me though, you are probably my favourite shipping mod aswell. Ofcourse we don't always agree in debate but much respect to ya!
    Wtf Chelc. You're too popular D:

I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH ;)

*gives a rose*

....*SHOT TO HELL* XD;
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! YOU KNOW THAT SONG? I LOVE IT. AWW. OMG. <3 <3 <3 CHELC. O:

If I couldn't feel your touch...
    And no longer were you with me..
    I'd be wishing you were here..
    To be everything that I'd be looking for..
    oh vava. :3

If I had no more time
    No more time left to be here
    Would you cherish what we had?
    Was it everything that you were looking for?
    so everytime you hold me... hold me like this is the last time... everytime you kiss meeeh, kiss me like you'll never see me again~

lol hi chelc. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…