• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tell Alex good game, he wiped the floor with me XD
    I need to now find a replacement for electivire and reconsider my strategy lol

And does he use choice scarf on his dragonite?
    it is gay because of it, maybe xP and btw, I've battled a guy with that kind of an Umbreon, geeez!!!! -.-'
    Lol, is my stall gay because it is effective? I personally find it quite useful (I also have an umbreon who mean look toxic wish stalls people lol, I think you would hate him XP )

And does waterfall or avalanche have better coverage?

I need to find myself a spinner - I quite like your cloyster although he's weak to SR
    waterfall is better tho, some of pokemon are real, some of them are made xP and ur stall thing is kinda gay xP
    Lol, I would have just edged you out then lol as air slash would have eventually beaten your protects.

Do you think waterfall is better than avalanche?
    And what is your swampert's ev spread as mine seemed to be worse than yours lol.

I liked how we both over predicted at some stages and I loved how I epically failed with mismagius lol
    ohh yea, it is a good team, accept, I HATE your Togekiss xP and btw, forgot to tell you, that Waterfall I used was my last Waterfall ^^
    Lol, no, I'll leave it til another day then. Have you seen my questions below for improving my team etc?
    Tell Alex I'm heading in. And we'll have to battle another day, I need to do stuff (didn't expect an epic stall battle lol) That is the most epic battle I've had
    how many PP did roost have? my friend added you, battle him, his name is Alex and his friend code is 3740 1295 1687
    Tell your friend I'll battle him in 10 minutes.

Is my team any good (other than the fact I made a few small errors?)
    I like your team, are they RNG'd shinies?
    And what is the ev spread on your swampert? It seems more effective than mine.
    Also, my Swampert has avalanche instead of waterfall - which do you reckon is better?

I enjoyed battling with you and will have to do it again :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…