• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That works.

Most likely, they'll probably both faint, (Alice by getting hit by the move) and no one wins.

Then they'll have a rematch later. xD

(Can't actually post now, as I have to go to bed.)
    Well, it could be worse. Blu could've been an Altaria, and then she'd be 4x weak to Ice. xD

So, how should this battle end?
    The only hard feeling I have towards you, is that you don't want to see something that was great restored to a new glory. I don't understand that at all. Yeah, I understand why people vote. They post. But there's a common occurance. I voted for X cause theirs looked the best. It isn't all about looks. Either way, we're both pretty much on the same boat. Please do reconsider my "rant".
    No, it does, because you're still not getting the message. I bashed the entrie(s) that didn't or shouldn't deserve to be there. Luke, you've made some great works before, haven't you? You didn't win though, and lost to a really crappy entry. I'm beginning to see your point however. Basically, it's deal with it. And I won't. I'm downright tired of seeing this. You have to be too.
    Wow. If you read the "rant", you'd realise the main message was actually repeated twice near the end. Quality, effort, originality. I'm complaining because this doesn't happen anymore. The WSC used to be truly great, and nothing compared to what it is now. Proby and I are the final re-occuring two from those days. This is why it bothers us so much.
    Stressing a point puts me on an ALL CAPS RAGE? No. I'm just tired of the stupidity lumbering around the WSC.
    pfffttt. Yu can read minds XD. If thier not fully shielded...

Little Known Fact: All therapists can read non-shielded minds. The reason you lie on the coachy thing is to relax and unshield your mind.
    Therapists are gijinkas.
    Can you tell me how you make your badges through PM,i won't be using them in my shop,I'm trying to make my clan some badges for our league.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…