• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wow your such a horrible person, you know that, right? besides i was trying to be nice to you.
    Feebas, Spiritomb, Espeon.

I picked these three because all the other ones I either had many of them, or simply have so much cloned, I'm not taking in others. So, please pick out of the list I sent you ^-^ If you need any pokemon cloned, I can do that for you without problem!

Nyu~
    Well, hello there agin Mr. Brutaka... and um, okay. Do you have any shinies? Heres the shinies I have:

Absol, Chimchar, Rotom, Drapion, Cresselia, Sneasel, Mew2, Mew, Riolu, Wooper, Walrein, Vaporeon, Dragonair, Spheal, Pachirisu, Lopunny, Happiny, Unowns, Purugly, Crobat, Regigigas, Heatran, Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Mesprit, Uxie, Shayim, Golbat, Zubat, Poliwrath, Cascoon, Venusaur, Bronzong, Gloom, Misdreavus, Fearow, Peliper, Starapter, Manaphy, Togepi, Mime Jr, Medite, Roselia, Milotic, Flareon, Eevee, Jolteon, Espeon, Ditto, Azelf, Ponyta, Gastrodon, Girafrig, Chingling, Luxray, Ledian, Volbeat, Illumise, Wurmple, Shellos, Dugtrio, Rhydon, Weepingbell, Cacturne, Snover, Golduck, Lumineon, Shinx, Cacnea, Seaking, Gastrodon (pink), Kricketot, Medicham, Pichu, Mareep, Pidgey, Alakazam, Nidoran (both genders), Floatzel, Chimecho, Whiscash, HootHoot, Noctowl.

Here are the pokemon that are shiny, but cannot enter GTS or Wifi battles due to hacked status:

Celebi, Elekid

Non-shiny pokemon:

Arceus
    Oh... Then why the heck did you accept my request if you only accept requests from people you've traded with or battled with? Hmm? And do I know you? What kind of question was that, when I'm pretty sure you don't no those 16 friends of yours on your list in real life. I sure don't no mine in real life, but I'm always up to meeting new people. Thanks anyways, Mr. ''Brutaka''

Nyu~
    I actually just started my SS Scramble challenge, and I am in slowpoke well. I cant SR until I buy my 3ds, because my R button is busted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…