• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, for your trade shop, you need to list at least 10 Wants. Currently, you have this:

Shiny Chickorita
    Shiny Bagon or any evolution of bagon
    Shiny Teddiursa
    Shiny Tyrouge

Shiny or Not Slaking good nature
    Shiny or not Larvatar with good nature
    Shiny or not Solosis with good nature
    Shiny or not, good natured axew
    Shiny or not, good natured feebass

Basically, you need one more. VM me what it is and I'll add it to your shop. Afterward, I'll approve!
    Hey Chub, welcome to SPPf! Make sure you check out the Rules and the page about the Infraction Point System so you can enjoy your time on the forums! If you need help with anything, please either ask in the SPPf Help and Newbies section of the forums, or just toss me a private message.

-Typo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…