• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Fissurous
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm pretty good. Trying to get my motivation to actually get things done back after finishing a project and being lazy for a few days.
    I'm unique! I'm a super genius too! D:< I made all A's up until 4th grade, and I nearly made all A's last year, only missing an A by one point D:
    YO!!! So sorry to bug you, but by any chance did you make a clone of that gible? I Put him in the DAYCARE by accident because I wanted to pass his IV's down because I was masuda'ing for an axew. BUT I FORGOT ABOUT THE DUMB DAYCARE PEOPLE AND THEY ERASED HIS OUTRAGE! So if you do have a clone of the gible and have the time can you just do a quick swap on wfc? sorry to bother you bro ):
    I assumed you were 14 when I first met you, but you're 12, just like me! I was just kiddin', OFC iI dun have a GF either xD
    Ahaha. You'v told me your age two different times, do significantly different numbers. So. Riiiight. Anyway. I Get to work on my list later! <3. My girlfriend might help me/stay up with me while I do it xD
    Yea. Well. Riiight. If your any kind of teenage boy at all, trust me, your going to regret not bringing it xD. Anyway. Curses. Hmmm. I'll just buy it and then you can buy it off me later XD
    I thought you had hadou regirock and hadou registeel? And no, never been to smogon. Im too lazy xD. But whoa. that would be so boring. Not worth it xD
    Aha, spanish isn't too bad. Long as you show up and whatnot. You learn halls real quick. Gym isn't so bad, actually I kinda like it. But gym first period sucks. I'd bring deodarant, I know its saved me from a day of stink more than a few times >.>. Even if you put it on right before, unless you do nothing in gym your gonna need it again xD
    Im not home yet. I leave for my house in a little over an hour :3. Im also getting dw shiny flawless lileep, so I assume you want him as well? when I get back we'r trading (You and I), and then him and I. If youu wish to speed up the process, send two of the hadou ones. Im sure he'll be thrilled :3. Then I'll just be sending you back clones of them, taillow and lileep
    Aha thats funny. I'v found love faster than I'v found shinies. In fact. Ahahaha. And just use it to breed xD. Mmmmm. Baby momma style
    Oh, I meant to remove that from my sig long time ago. NAO! She ate the corn with rat's teeth, but the eyes were EDITED!
    But she's still cute~
    It's a good story actually lol
    In my diamond I won a bunch of them from the lotto and my friend at the time told me(We were both noobs) that he had whirlwind so I FREAKED out since he was my second shiny I ever saw, so I was pondering throwing the masterball since he was only like level 16, so I just closed my eyes and tapped something in my ball section. Cool story huh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…