• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was actually counting Landorus and Kyurem, as you don't need them to complete the Unova Pokedex. They also have Unova Dex numbers higher than 150.
    on my easy mode of hell i went thru and won with snake
    on my normal hell i have the spur but can't seem to beat ballos
    Here you go!
    i went in this order
    normal
    then easy got to hell
    then normal got to hell
    then deleted first normal and tried hard mode still trying ( should be called super extremely hard IMO)
    yup i play it too! hell took me a lot of tries before i managed to beat ballos(his last form is a piece of cake)and it was the easy mode!!! i tried hard mode and never beat him yet. which mode are you playing?
    Yeh, well I found it on google. xP I would have never thought so many people would comment on my profile, just because of that sig. XD
    So here's what it'll look like. First frame will say BIGJRA withe Alakazam and Exeggutor facing the ways like mine, infront of a pink background. Next frame will show FC and have Black legend, Reshiram? Can't remember, infront of a black gackground. Got it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…