• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey poke realm...sad that your club closed down...my shiny thread got close down too...how you been doing...
    I wasn't saying I'd contact Serebii about YOU. Just about Sweet May. She's a tyrant. I don't care about the Club. I gave up on it at the end of the previous iteration. I didn't like how my so-called friends didn't back me up. I didn't like my reception at your club, and I don't care much that it's over. I just don't like the idea that nobody could ever have a club on this Forum dedicated to shinies. It's just silly, and the kind of thing a person like "Sweet" May would dictate. THAT'S what I object to. I wish your buddies would have asked me what I meant before everyone told me to "get over myself." Don't bother responding to me; I'm not planning on coming back to these Forum sites. The only reason I joined was for the Club, and Sweet May -and all of you older members - sucked the pleasure of sharing joy at finding shinies from me a long time ago.
    I just was asking I got a new clan that got apporved team enchanted garden...its for water and grass...if your not part of a clan...
    HEY! I was just watching your YouTube vids and saw you have a Serebii account and came to say...
    YOU HAVE 2500 SUBSCRIBERS!!! So, where are your new shinies in your epic 2500 Special? I don't know you~Hi.
    hello, I recently joined the shiny hunters club, and was wondering if there are any events going on atm (such as RE hunts etc.). I tried to look for them myself, but I couldnt seem to find anything... thank you in advance ^_^
    Thanks for the congrats! You're welcome and congrats on your shiny Pinsir and Ekans too :D I look forward to seeing your post about them.
    Oh, sorry, didn't see that! @_@ I thought someone had slipped up, especially because I wasn't mentioned. Heh. ^_^;;;
    hey guys what i finally got my shiny horsea a couple of days ago...since of my horrid bad luck someone traded me one...im really happy....hope ur doing good....
    hey pokemrealm i was wondering if i'm in the shiny hunter's club yet because I pledged to it and i haven't been added to the list yet so i'm not sure if i'm an official member yet. I was just wondering because I have caught many shinies and i'm really happy about it but didn't want to get in trouble for posting stuff if i'm not a member. thanks for your help
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…