• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, something that just occurred to me is that at the library, I was using Google Chrome, but at my and my friend's house, I was using Internet Explorer. Could that have anything to do with it?
    Yeah. When I try to go to either the main site or the forum, it takes a few minutes of a blank screen, then the error message shows up. I haven't changed any settings on my computer or anything, so I can't think of why there's a problem, seeing as how it's only me. I also tried it at a friend's house, and it still didn't work, but when I tried at a public library it did work.
    Aw. I don't know why, and I can't exactly ask anyone. Can you VM one of the Admins and tell them that I get an "Internet Explorer cannot open the website" error message when I try and access the site? Then tell me what they say? That would be awesome.
    You should clear out your PM box, so people can PM you about things!

Because you should really go look over your latest post in the couple claim thread, before I decide to update the list...
    Since your PM box is full, I'll post what I PMed to everyone else.

I'm sending you an announcement if you haven't checked the sign-up that I will be starting the RPG tomorrow around lunch time.

Feel free to pm me or deltakurumiru4 if you're not able to post within the next few days or so and we can work something out.
    Oy, yeah I got it was a joke. I think I can be a pushover sometimes, so Vycksta's probably just making sure people don't abuse my thread rules/forums rules (even if it was just a joke...)

And hooray for April birthdays!~
    The only reason you got another strike was because you tried to claim Blue x Green, which was already on the list as being claimed by Espeon114x. You got all your other claims, though.
    Lol, the Shoutbox crashed it xD
    The Website doesn't have enough RAM to support the shoutbox plus all the new stuff, apparently.

Looks like I'll be on Skype more often then.
    Incidentally, Flame Mistress, your Creepypasta thread's opening post would be much more inviting if you edited in a creepypasta of your own finding, and gave your thoughts on it. =0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…