• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't think a Pearl code is compatible with black, is it? I would really like your black or white code if you have one. and we don't have to battle, we could trade sometimes if you need help filling up your pokedex.
    By the way, want to exchange Friend Codes with me?
    Pokemon Black FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX (Samantha is my real name)
    I just try using different Pokemon. I once used a Gigalith to get through my Pokemon White game, and Gigalith was awesome! My Gigalith was used in most of my battles throughout the game. Gigalith's a rock-type Pokemon but its very strong and durable.
    Yup. I'm taking Trig now, and apparently, it's suppose to be one of the hardest classes in school, besides calculus.

Yup. I was so mad. The only reason I got a B in Spanish is because I wasn't participating all the time. I was observing and listening to understand the lessons. I was doing good at it to and whenever I got called on, I always got the answer right. I'm not really liking my dad at the moment. I think he's gone mental because of his old age, medication, and because eh's getting too religious on me on everything.

I was so-so with mine. I took hard classes and easy classes I think sophomore year second semester. Whatever classes that I wanted to take at school but won't fit my schedule, I'm going to try and teach myself the best I can. Just get the gist of everything. Is it bad that I like learning???
    I wish I took Geometry and Algebra 2 sophomore year, so I could of taken Trigonometry Junior and take AP Statistics or Pre Calculus senior year.

I took Spanish for one semester until my dad made me drop the class because I got a B in it. I hate him so much because of that.

If I took chemistry last year, I would of taken physics this year. Instead I'm taking easy classes because I know I wouldn't be able to have a life with all I took were hard classes. And I need a break once in a while.
    I usually get a lot of male pokemon in my games. I don't know why, I just do. I would rather get more female pokemon but I usually end up with too many males. I like bird pokemon too, but I'd rather use any of the pokemon I want to use because I like every single pokemon known. There isn't one pokemon ever created that I've disliked.
    These are all some excellent names! I see you're really good at coming up with nicknames. What about the other pokemon you have besides the eeveeloutions? Do you give them nicknames too?
    I usually name my eeveeloutions by their japanese names, but I have used other names. I've named one of my previous Espeons "Crystal" (female), I named my Glaceon in the past games Frost one time. I'm trying to think of new names for my favorite eeveeloutions. I decided to name my Vaporeon "Grauni" (male). I use that nickname a lot for my partner pokemon in most of the Pokemon games. I sometimes use several other names that I made up, like "Waqiczo" and "Zanarch". And yes those are tag team battles.
    Fun. I didn't get to take chemistry. I didn't mind Biology but I didn't enjoy the dissecting because I felt bad about opening the poor creatures even though they were already dead. I want to take physics, but I think I had to take chemistry first, but I can't do both. (Maybe a little? Haha)

Oh cool! That sounds like fun to do. Chemistry here doesn't do that. My Biology teacher is the chemistry teacher and he told us what he did in his chemistry class and none of it sounds as interesting as that.

Haha, I guess you did.
    My Vaporeon knows Wish, Protect, and Roar. It only has Scald as it's main attack move. I prefer using Wish for healing my team members and I like Scald over Surf since Scald doesn't hit my team in a double battle and it has a 30% chance of leaving a burn. My Vaporeon has a perfect HP stat so it has a lot of HP as you may already know is Vaporeon's best stat. I prefer double battles too! I personally like tag-team battles the most!
    I agree with you there.

I don't mind it, and I just like to learn. But, I was told that the only Government teacher that's at my school, is pretty boring, and that he's a hard teacher. I want someone like my eighth grade U.S. History teacher to teach me my Government because he would make it fun.
    I hate that. Not to mention I'm not a huge fan of hot weathers so that makes it worse!

I'm not suppose to be working during school, but I have to so I can save enough money for Mexico. My parent's are like, "straight A's! that's your work!" I'll get 4 A's and I'll get 2 B's. That's how my grades have been forever and I don't try at school. I'm just more worried about Government since I hate social studies. Well, I like them, but I don't care a whole lot for it...
    That's exciting! Hope you enjoy your classes! I would hate to have my classes so close together. I get to my classes on time and quickly, but sometimes, I just like to take it easy and take my sweet time getting to class. I don't like the feeling of getting rushed.

Oh well. Guess I'll find out when I get there. Just need to save up as much as possible till then.

It seems like my work kind of took me away from the computer, but at the same time it didn't since I have access to a computer while working...odd...
    Well, I'm not a competitive battler either but it makes things so much easier in the game when you try to make them competitive. I have an Archeops nearing Lv 100 with a strong Hidden Power Ice and oustanding potential as well. I wanted to get an Eeveeloution from the Dream World but I didn't hear about it until it was too late to get one. Oh, I also like to get female eevees as well! I prefer getting female starters and female eevees. My Vaporeon is a male, however it has great stats so I decided to keep it and train it.
    You're welcome! I see you're a big fan of eevee like me! Your favorite eeveeloution is Glaceon right? My favorite is Vaporeon! I have a Vaporeon on my Black game and it's almost to level 100! Also I took it to the Judge to see how its stats were and he said my Vaporeon has outstanding potential! I bred many eevees to get that Vaporeon.
    Oh really? Exciting! Do you like your room??? Are you liking your school so far?

I checked, and it said that right now, 1 US dollar equals 11 Mexican pesos. Or somewhere around there...but I have no idea how much that is in Mexico.
    Well, once you start to text, you can guess how much you'll be texting. But, I think unlimited texting is best because you don't have to pay if you go over your minutes.

Yeah. I already have the money for the ticket, it's just, I'm wondering how much I'll need for other stuff.
    Yeah. Aren't peanuts in a lot of food?

That's a nice phone, my friend has that. But I think she has unlimited texting, and she texts a lot...I like it a lot better then mine, because mine is a touch screen and I hate it. An actual keyboard is so much better and easier.

Oh okay. Thanks though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…