• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love how there's a deleted message from you. You were probably raging at me, eh? Would you like a kiss to make it all better? ;D
    "Flirting. Yeah, that's a great idea. What if she really IS mad, Road? What are you gonna do about that?"
    Um...Run and hide, probably. It's easy to avoid the internet.
    "And BREAK ANOTHER GIRL'S HEART? YOU SOULLESS GIRL."
    GOD, I AM, AREN'T I. MY LIFE. OTL

...You aren't mad at me, are you? /puppy eyes huggle snuggle
    Here, have my freshly-baked mango cookies. /in a pretty bow-tied plastic bag
    So the longer one was legit. The longer one is around the same height as ュ, the shorter one was in the middle.
    ..Well one of them's legit. But IDK which ._.
    And it's probably hacked. Because it can't be nicknamed.
    A couple. Haven't been trading much, busy with school stuff.
    Summer Festival Milotic
    GCEA Totodile
    GCEA Mawile
    Stamp Pichu (Male and female)
    shiny XD Lugia
    shiny XD Zapdos
    Film11 Shaymin

I'm a bit confused with the Pichus though. The female one's last Japanese character is is longer than the male's. Like the Male's is - and the female's is _ (except raised). Is that normal? o_o
    Okay thanks for the advice I will go ask him in a little bit then.

Once I get the Cacturne issue figured out I will send you the information about it.
    Okay since I have to go have dinner now I won't be able to trade today, since I will be late.

I think it will be easiest to trade them to you to check on the weekends.

Would that be okay with you if I traded them to you this weekend instead?
    Okay sorry I forgot to send you a VM about the trade.

Would you be able to trade now? Once you are done checking them I will need you to trade them both back, since I don't have any copies made.
    Okay well I may or may not be able to trade tomorrow, it will all depend on the amount of homework I would have.

However it is only the first week of school, which is usually the week of not much homework.

Would you be able to trade tomorrow around the time we started sending each other VMs today?
    Okay would you like me to trade them to you now?

Once you are done checking them could you trade them back? Since I don't have any clones made of them.

I will be using my Pearl friend code, which we used before.

Pearl Friend Code: 4513-2220-1460
    Also since I am guessing since you already have both of them, that would mean that both of mine would be legit.

However just so I can be safe could you hack check them for me very quickly?
    Yes you already have both the Crawdaunt and Seadra that I have.

Once I get the Cacturne issue figured out though, would you like me to send you the information about it?
    Yes I agree its not very active.

When you compare it to Serebii or Neoseeker those are very active.

The PokeCommunity is sort of toss up. There is not really any good trades, since all the people have for the most part is EV trained Pokemon.

I also have a PNCY Crawdaunt and Seadra. I have the PCNY Cacturne too, but it is in japanese. Since the GTS has a issue with me going in with out a full party. Once they are back online they will put it back up for me so I can try it again with a full party.

Would you like me to send you the information on the other 2 though?
    Are you referring to the wiki portion or the forum portion?

If you are referring to the wiki portion. Yes I agree it is not very accurate in some parts, but in other portions it is pretty accurate. I do have to say though that the event database isn't very accurate, since it is missing most of the GBA events. However the DS events are fairly accurate, but not as accurate as other databases though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…