• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You PMd me that the skin of our forum hurted your eyes, well hurt no more!! ;) For you, my friend, I have changed the skin :) Thanks for PMing me that though. The new skin looks much better :D
    Gold, Gold, Gold...

I can't go around looking 4 stuff! Link me up! You're the teach, remember? :0
    Kobo E-Reader is a device that allows you to read over 10,000 books without going to the library ;)

And I dont usually get money from parents, just stuff. But other family members give me money ^^

Miips, thanks again for publicly announcing it! Now everyone will know its my b-day :)

*hugs*
    Well, I plan on celebrating my birthday today, thats for sure ;)

Also, yup. I got a birthday card from Ex, a Kobo E-Reader from mom and dad, and a 3DS from my favorite uncle ^.^
    Whoa! Cool job! ^^ At least yours makes money xD I was just volunteering x)

And no silly xD Last Friday was the last day of WORK ^^

School doesnt start til September 8.

And Miips....no one said Happy Birthday to me :*(
    Sorry I couldn't reply yesterday x) I couldn't get on the laptop ^^ I just snuck to use it xD

Well, the last day was LAST friday xD So it's already done ^.^

WOW you lift 3000 kgs? With your bare hands?? What's your work again? Wow you, girl, are strong!
    My last day was last friday :D I decided that I wanted to enjoy my last summer days b4 school ^^

It was awesome since it taught me to have.convos with random strangers with ease, and also gave me experience on what it means to be a doctor :)

Hows your work? ;D
    Hey would you have to have an adamant floatzel? Or maybe a Modest slowpoke? I cant seem to make any withgood IVs :/
    Me, Moose and Dark had a friendly debate on how Breeding GPs work. I fought for your cause ^^ I told them that it isn't fair to people who dont use RNG or cheating devices to breed to get only a few amount of GP.

Check the GP Section, its updated. RNG people get less than people who do it the normal way like you ^^

Nao I want my hug.
    yay!! I gotta catch you on xat moar often >: 3 Im gonna prepare a capture apparatus so you cant escape from me! You might think Im just using you for breeding....HELL NO.

We've been friend for a LONG time, and youre the only one I trust with breeding and breeding advice ;)

Talk to me on xat, lets swap pics ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…