• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude, thanks!

I'm glad I helped somehow in this place. I will be here limtied after november...essentially to get my fic done.
    Hey can I join the Totodile and Evos club?
    I tried posting but no-one answered. Can't wait to use the banners!
    yeah its me, my post count got reset when i got my name change. ahh that was a good thread. there wasn't many noobs back then and the GPD was a nice place. he well i hang round the clubs and sometimes GPD now but i mainly look but rarely post..

lol its good to catch up after so long :)
    haha really u didn't? I had forgotten you would have known me by that name first. Yeah in the beginning I had it in my sig but then I took it out after like a month or 2 lol. But yes reading threads definitely tells you things lol.
    Some of the PMD2 avies scare me. Machamp for example D= (Seeing it in the game was scary too)

And yep, I knew. The second only lasted for a little over a month and a half D= (Wait, it closed in July....2 and a half months then. Or something.)
    That's a good thing to do =3 (Well, in my opinion). I think I change mine every week. Or something like that. Looking for avies and coming up with usertitles is fun =P
    Seriously? Even I don't remember that. Haha. No problem. ;D.

Anyways, I think the easiest way would be to do a White-Be-Gone in GIMP, unless that's what you did. Another way, which requires a lot of patience is to use the eraser tool (GIMP, Photoshop, w/e) to remove the white background around the image. Save it as .gif for all browsers to see as transparent or as .png for higher quality but not all browsers will see it as transparent. D:

Hope I helped. ;D.
    Well I wish you a lot of good luck then! I hate those kinds of tests, ugh. Don't say that's you're unready, just believe ;)

I guess so? I think we're continually bothered by those frickin' hurricanes [or typhoon's as we call it] But it just so happens that, whenever there's school only a slight storm comes in. [or in my terms: a storm that doesn't make school go away XD;;]
    Hiya DA.

Yeah, I evacuated. Luckily, we could've (and wanted to) stayed (but my grandma kept bugging us to leave). All is well ^^ Thanks for being (somewhat) concerned =3
    Hey new here, noticed your a Leeds United fan. Will be travelling down to Elland Road this Saturday ;)

Bristol Rovers Fan =)
    =D yeahI totally forgot about it because so many small things kept coming up -.-' still everything's good now ^^

mm i think i did pretty well =D my grades were all passes, so i'm happy i got into college ^^ good luck with yours =D if french is anything like mine, it's easy :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…