• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Discord was great. I can't believe somebody trolled Trollestia. :eek:

Ah, thanks for the compliment. That reminds me... I should get around to reviewing your story. =D

Maybe I'll review Breezy's fic too. That should sway her towards UtSS. =O
    The MLP premiere... I'm assuming you watched it? xD

Fluttershy was cute, as always, although Rarity's raincoat was what truly pwned in that episode. I love how Rarity has her harpsichord music whenever she appears. =D

Also, what did you think about the secondary characters in Under the Same Sky? Matt, Susan and Looker? Good? =O Your feedback helps me grow. xP
    Filly Fluttershy is very cute. However, Baby!Spike takes home the prize of Most Adorable. Seriously, was that even possible? D=

Hm, the episode with Discord, right? No spoiling, please. I want to find out myself.

I don't think I should check out your lj. Isn't that mildly stalker-ish of me? I don't want to invade your privacy. D:

Your Falkner/Janine story is great, btw. I'll send you my specific comments later.
    Yes, Rarity does have a great VA. I love the way Rarity stresses certain words ("My DESTINY!", "YES"!). The fact that she is hilariously OCD makes her funnier.

Out of the background/minor ponies, I'd like to see more of Big Mac and Braeburn. Braeburn made me laugh a few times, and a few more male characters should make the show funnier (especially if boy-crazy Rarity and jealous!Spike are involved). Derpy Hooves and Zecora are also cool.

What I love about MLP:FiM is that all the mane characters have a mental issue and could be batshit crazy: Rarity has OCD, Pinkie Pie is schizophrenic, Fluttershy has deep-seated rage issues, Applejack works too hard, and Rainbow Dash has the chronic need to be validated. Twilight Sparkle is the only ordinary one, and she's at the beck and call of Trollestia. XD

Personally, I like Harry Potter and Avatar: the Last Airbender as fandoms. We already share some literary loves (Artemis Fowl, Poe, etc.) I want to know about the others. xD
    Heeeey,

Sorry, I've been uber busy with other stuff and only just checked into SPP. Bronies forward, yes. Although this clip scares me a little. What the hell is Pinkie Pie doing? o_O;;

By the way, who's your favourite pony? Mine used to be Fluttershy, but then I watched this. Now Rarity is my favourite. The best part is she knows that she is cacophonous; she's just playing it up to get her way. xD xD

You're Bronely? Surely we can't be the only people who can recognise the brilliance of the series? =D

And yep, I'll start reading the Janine/Falkner story asap. Prima facie, it seems awesome.

...we Bronies need to stick together! Us against the world! =D

By the way, what are your favourite fandoms (books, tv series, etc.)?
    Wait, did Giratina get him or something?

Did he get spaghettified by the event horizon of the black hole leading to the Distortion World?

Did Cynthia chop him to bits with her Garchomp?
    Hiya,

Work on Chapter Two of the Mirrored Astrolabe is going well. Just here to inform that you might get a certain PM in three days time. Is your schedule free for that?

Tbh, I feel a little awful for pulling favours from you like that. Is there anything I can do?

On a different note, just marathoned and finished MLP. Holy crap, I'm a Brony now. Fluttershy is awesome, like a ponified Jasmine. =O
    ----------
    the exploded remains of Mecha Plasma Pirate Ninja Ghetsis Rex fuse together with Alder's Beard
    ----------
    Oh God I lol'd.
    Yes, that's exactly what happened even though that author's note was, like, the first thing I typed in that document. *nod* I went back in time just for ye.

Congrats on awkwardness. It sounds so awkward that if I were there, I'd probably say lol you're awkward in real life, cept I wouldn't say lol but be really laughing out loud. 4srs.

Did she do the awkward laugh back?
    WHY CAN'T YOU READ AUTHOR'S NOTE???? *RAGE*

=P July 29th is the first time I posted HLBMA evar, so I wanted to start its sequel on the same day (fun enough "Lull" was also posted on a 29th and both ended on dates like 2/22 or 6/6. Hopefully I can do the same with this story). I've been dying to write with Brendan and May again, especially in the middle of Lull when Lucas was being all asshattish. I miss Brendan and his own special asshattishness. Plus it's just a fun story to write.

I'll look over yo work when possible. Hopefully. Hopefully... >.>
    I think the spelling mistake was "ounce" I think I said "once". I should correct that. xD

Anyway, what were your other thoughts about the Chapter? I wanted the battle to reveal surprising and enlightening facets about both Black and Cynthia. I'm particularly interested to hear your thoughts regarding Cynthia, since you helped me through her back-story, remember? And you did like her quite a bit, so I'm scared whether I didn't do your favourite character justice. D=
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…