• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the message!

I just got an idea from reading it too, when you mention about how the community was like our own far-off world. It makes me think that I can still continue my game project only if the community here happily be willingly to be a part of. I just found my source of motivation again thanks to WisestPikachu's suggestions. Recently the game was patched, so I'm guessing I'll attempt more in patching and forward development of the later parts of Spi's Mission V2. People who sign up in the topic here can be in the game as NPCs - main characters if they're in the staff or really old members. It's one thing I've always been missing from the game really. A supporting community.

Feel free to check out the recent patched version I released in the topic.

Ah no worries. I decided to rework some of my ideas and I'm doing a fan fic on this site that is Pokemon themed. Sprite comics aren't really suitable for the storytelling I feel I am best at.
    Hey MC you still hanging around in these sections of the internets? I was wondering if you had a copy of my sprite sheet. I'm not about to start a comic but it'd be nice to have them again, my computer was ruined and I lost everything a long time ago.
    Excuse me MC,I wish to know when you will be done please.Also,what are Sila and Eliza's thoughts on the Bob and George comic
    D
    hey there ^^
    how are you :)
    Any time! If it was awhile ago, it probably explains me not knowing, havent been active for awhile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…