• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    The solution to our problem is quite simple. You guys keep mentioning it, but you don't really seem to understand that it's the solution. If you understand the problem, you can understand the solution.

What is the problem? The clan is dying.
    Why is it dying? Because there's no one new to battle.
    What's the solution? Battle someone new.
    How does that happen? You all recruit people!

A merge is not the solution. A merge is basically saying, "fine, I give up. Here, take my members." I don't give up, and I will not surrender. I see no honor in that. We need to recruit active members, which is the hard part. As we've all seen, getting new members is easy. Getting new members who will remain active is not. But I'm sure this will not be too difficult. There are always people looking for new clans. We just need to find these people and show them that our clan is better.

As for "going back to the basics," I do not see how that will help. And even if I did, I think it would be too much of a hassle to remove the divisions. At least until I get internet.
    ----------
    I admire yor for this. Wow, I can't believe that me going along with 4-5 other members leaving would affect the activity of the clan.
    Well, I hope you can keep it open.
    If there is anything I can do to help, please tell me. I hate seeing clans go.
    WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! No! I shall not have a merge! I think BIC should die instead of merging...... <.< Merging. No one does it. (At least I haven't heard of one) I like BIC and all but.... I don't want a merge. THE END. My argument.
    I know I'm not the only one that sees this. Black Ice is dieing. You can't deny it. I don't want to see it die. I'd rather merge and keep some dignity then leaving and watching it die. I don't know how you guys feel, but this is how I feel.

I've been talking to the leader of The Tyrants of Weather, acetrainerdov, and he is very interested in a merge. If anything, we should have done this sooner. We might have kept Grapes and Geno if we did.

Let me know what you think.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…