• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's Okay! You can take your time, if I have waited so long a few more hours/days won't bother me so much.
    ----------
    Do you really intend to catch legendaries with only premier balls ?

kinda hard knowing that they act like pokeballs :/
    ----------
    Yep, I intend to catch them all with Premier balls, I was lucky with Victini and Cobalion, I caught in with one throw.
    Reshiram has a catch rate of 45, if you can catch a Chatot with a Pokéball you can catch a Reshiram with a Premier ball.

And a mission with the Entra link is giving a friend a power up to catch Pokémon easier, so I also use that power when my friend is at my place.

And catching all the legendarys is just a fun little quest I came with to enjoy the game more^_^
    I'll be checking in on Serebii throughout the day. (11/9/08)
    I'm -5GMT... I'm not sure about what times you are comfortable logging on, but today I'll be jumping on and off to check my messages and such.
    So sorry... I haven't logged on here for awhile. ^.^;;

If you don't mind my asking, which Time Zone are you in? (I'm US: Eastern). Today, I should be back from school around 4:45 pm, so can trade any time between then and about 6:00. Also, after 7:00 I'll be free. ^.^ Saturday, we're celebrating a family member's Birthday, but almost any time Sunday should be fine as well. If you're still interested, could you tell me times that would be good for you?--I'll try my best to be on then.
    XD Awesome!

Hmm... what are you looking for in exchange? I can offer legendaries (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Phione), Salamence (lv 78), Tyranitar (lv 78), Armaldo (lv 80), or Flygon (lv 74), also 50-ish Skarmory, Vileplume, and Aggron. I can also breed all starter Pokemon except Chimchar and Piplup. I have lots of other Pokes, so if none of those interest you, do you have anything in mind? (= Maybe I can find you what you want?

Thank you so much for telling me!
    *o* Another Final Fantasy VII fan..?
    Genesis is my favorite. ^.^ I was listening to "Unknown Soldier" by The Doors... and I decided it was a nice phrase to use for him (it fits, huh?)--so I made that icon.
    That made my day, really~~ I'm so glad that someone recognized him!

And thank you for stopping by. =D
    Okay, I'm in wi-fi if you want to battle now! And I'll be around for about an hour, so I may still be around even though I'm off the computer =)
    Pirate
    Ps. Sorry for spamming up your profile page with these messages =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…