• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, really, I don't mind.
    And don't worry about asking questions, talking about my collection is a favorite pastime of mine. I'd say my most interesting Dew is probably my full can of Mountain Dew Grape, which can only be found in select vending machines in Japan - and even there it's nearly impossible to find.
    Haha don't worry about it, it's not that big of a deal to me, really.
    I own about 25 different flavors, but some of them have different packaging, which pretty much separates them from being duplicates.
    Indeed! I collect the various flavors and variants of the Mountain Dew soft drink. It's a hobby that recently became a big deal hahaha
    I wouldn't say all the time, but I search around a bit sometimes for my Mountain Dew collection. And sometimes it's just fun to see what you can find on there, and how much things are going for!
    Well I'm pretty sure you need one to get an eBay account to buy/sell things, so yeah, I'd say having one would be rather handy!
    Oh, no, those sites definitely don't try hard at all to enforce their 18 or older rules haha.
    Your's just reminded me of another one! You can apply for a credit card. At least, I think you have to be 18 to do that...
    Well, there's the whole smoking thing, but I'm pretty deadset against that, so...no.
    And then there are those websites that you can only visit at 18 or older (censor aversion)
    I'm glad you're enjoying yourself in college, I hope I can do the same!
    I upload my good stuff to my DeviantART account, but they've recently decided that updating to become more user-friendly is a justifiable reason to delete half of my artwork. I'm working to reupload them, but you can see what survived here.
    I probably could, considering I go there at all (it's a technical college, not a university) and considering she's still there when it's time.
    Yes, I'm a senior now, and it's been fairly great so far! We had our school remodeled over the summer, and the new feel of certain areas is something to look forward to! Plus, my schedule is (almost) perfect!
    Gosh, I don't know. To be honest, I've never seen a movie in theaters that I didn't like, but I'm usually pretty sure I'm going to like them before I see them. But I'm always a fan of watching TV. And then there's video games, and friends, and websites....hahaha I'm conflicted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…