• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
catzeye
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to do a review exchange? I know you're busy, but as our 'fics are roughly the same size I thought it's be a decent exchange. :3
    Your soooooooooooooo lucky to have claimed samurott!!!!!!!!
    I wanted him sooooooooo bad!!!!!!!
    Oh well, you claimed first.......
    Seigaku and Rikkai are total favs. Along with Atone and Kabaji of Hyoutei. Good to see a fan!! :D
    I honestly don't think that there is or even should be a dramatic back story on why he doesn't like Kantoans. From my perspective, it's not Kanto he's concerned about, it's anyone from a no-name, "hick" town...and I thought that that would get expanded on, but it was left quite shallowly. He could have been presented with other region trainers that showed him exactly how he can't judge people based on where they were from...SOMETHING. But it just seemed like a quick insult just for the hell of it.

Flashback with Alder got me squeeing, and I like his character design. He's pretty :3 But, yeah...neglected and two dimensional v_v;

Well, as you see, I posted in there anyways XD I'm going to try to be an active shipper again, but it'll probably fail after a few posts XD
    I am really shy to go to that thread, because I'm afraid I'll have nothing to say XD But if you want, I can go and visit it for activity reasons :3 I was so excited that coma was making a comeback ^^;

Of course not. I tried my very best to like him as a character. I really did. He even has his own little fanart folder on my computer and everything. I just keep getting disappointed by the way they handle their rivalry...I don't expect it to be a firecracker like Ash and Paul's was...I just don't want it to be seen as a complete waste of my time (which it seems like right now). Heck, I was one of the FIRST supporters for Kodakshipping :p

So yeah, don't let that atmosphere I brought in the thread fool you, I actually like Trip, or at least, wish to...deep down inside ^^;
    Oh, hispanic or black? And yeah, I hate delusional people that think racism isn't around...Iris probably won't be black or hispanic but I DO know that Dawn is leaving, and whens she does, he'll be looking like the idiot that he is!
    I know racism when I see it!! He compared Iris to a rough looking girl who comes from a hispanic low-income neighborhood of Brooklyn...how could he know what that would look like if he's never been to Brooklyn or New York, or even seen a low-income one looks like, and for hispanics at that? And when you hear the word ghetto, what race do you think of? Black people! He said she looked "ghetto" and "not feminine" not "soft or girly" that's just outrageous...I wasn't gonna sit and watch him make such horrible comments...and he just can't accept that Dawn is leaving...He's in denial...
    It really is, that ******* Teshub talking about blacks and hispanics like that...people say just ignore him I say hell to the naw! He deserves to be bashed and made a fool of, just like the Misty fans are!
    your latest post on the pearl thread is seriously scaring me... i seriously hope we win,... i cant stand it if penguin wins ><
    Indeed I dislike it so...

I honestly just hate Ryoma and Tezuka themselves anyways, when you turn that into a pairing it makes my eyes wanna bleed D:
    well now you see that's not right.....
    you are a girl!
    sorry I just noticed..../:

hey there lass, you are funny..:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…