• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now I understand haha ^_^

What you said before was that you could give me some Pokemon games for free haha!
    What do you mean if I want the game? Haha ^_^

I used to own Pokemon Gold and Emerald, lost them though :( Only got HGSS and White now :p
    Hi AZX, I'd love to look at and maybe join your RPG once it comes out. I unfortunately can't make any promises though, because of all the work I have in real life. XP
    Don't listen to those Smogonites.

I hate that Smogon thread with all my heart. Hell, I went there and said stuff similar to what you said, and those stupid Smogonites started attacking me and calling me a "pathetic loser". Let me give you a fair warning - Smogonites are hardcore, persuasive, and hurtful. I know from experience that they can really give you a hard time just for treating your Pokemon as friends and believing that they have souls.

I'm writing an anti-Smogon fanfic right now, but I almost decided to drop it because of the comments those Smogonites gave me. But remember, strong Pokemon and weak Pokemon are only the selfish perceptions of people. Truly skilled trainers will ALWAYS try hard to win the Pokemon they love best. ;)
    As a result of inactivity between September 15 and the time of this message, your claim on Armaldo on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Cooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    uhh yeah I found some signature you started:

" Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*"

This is actually very funny and ironic as you spelt COMPETENT incorrectly :D :D :D
    Haha, your right! I should so do that. Thanks for the suggestion, i wouldnt have even thought of that (^_^)
    This message will be sent to all participants of the Rp: The Story of Moon land.

Big update guys.....we have another drop out. Its Sethstone, he's dropping out cuz of school work. So i had to fix the tournament brackets again. The new updated bracket is posted in the Rp discussion thread.

On another note, we need to start voting for the winner of round 1- AZX612 or deltakurumiru4. PM me your vote for who you want to win ASAP (based on battle not popularity) and i will tally up the votes and determine the winner. Please only vote if you are currently not battling.
    Thx everyone! :)
    -@MiGo
    Another update guys :p

There is now a discussion thread for Moon Land in the RPG cafe'. The thread will be for tips, advice or ideas for the Rp and also for other updates. There is more info in the actual thread.
    Thx everyone! :)
    -@MiGo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…