• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are an extremely conceted and arrogant person. How dare you suggest that I am incoherent, and furthermore how dare you call me an idiot, you have no right. Who do you think you are you arrogant little man. Just because I do not write in perfect english over the internet does not mean i am an idiot, you horrible little man. I can assure you that I am 16, as i recently picked up my GCSE results. You are extremely judgemental, and truthfully the way you treat others is rather dispicable, you disgust me. In truth, I rather doubt you have any social skills at all, finding your sick entertainment by insulting and infuriating the other, more respectable, internet users. Moreover, how dare you assume I am not intelligent enough to be 'worth your time'. Truthfully I feel sorry for you, your lack of social skills saddens me as you come across to be a person that lacks friends due to your overly-analytical nature. I wish you the best of luck in finding the correct way to act around other, civilised, human beings.
    well your suspisions are wrong aren't they -_- I am 16....n i did look at the earlier posts, i read all the pages before i post something so i dont say something that has already been answered. it started out as a simple debate but it turned into something pointless as you kept it going and Ben_pokemon kept repeating what he was saying over and over again yet you just wouldn't believe it your like a dog with a bone, and calling me biased toward tepig, i mean come on you are clutching at straws there aren't you -_-
    im not 'biased' toward tepig, i like fire types, but i know when they are flawed. i just felt you were being overly critical and kinda not listening to the arguments and arguing for arguings sake :/
    Now don't get mad but some of the points they had were understandable lol. Also is Palpitoad vs Darumaka really that impressive?? I don't really count that one lol it was like 10 seconds long(estimating here).
    It's cool lol but really you should ease up a little bit lol you were being very mean in the Tranquil thread.
    Try using colons for the pokemon icons in your sig rather than semicolons. That's what you have to do to make the Unova icons work.
    And it is up, you were only 59 minutes early.

EDIT: Make that exactly an hour, apparently the minute crossed over right as I posted.
    It's best to post VM's on the people's pages that your actually talking with, so that they can see you've responded.

And he was being sarcastic.
    Hey look, Iris made the finals. Guess she doesn't suck that badly after all. :)

Also, learn what spamming is. I wasn't spamming your VM if it was relevant to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…