• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well you sound like you know what your doing for your second battle but ill be looking out for you tommorow for sure
    it was a very fun match, but you should definately start battling 5th gen when you get the game! Why haven't you begun playing 5th gen yet?
    its a pokemon battle simulator, in which you create your team and battle against others using your computer
    great bro, and i don't think they allow to use AR, but you can use Pokemon Online to battle instead of wi-fi
    yeah.... well then don't join if you don't want to bro, and its just not trades it is also battles!! we also have a shop (well it is of one of the members)
    oh i see, go to the store and tell the clerk "give me my money back b!tch" lol, and GVV is gilde von vier, the clan i'm in
    good to hear you got your guitar xP, and I'm fine, I'm saving money to get a guitar, since i know my mom won't buy it for me -_- and i start school on monday, which will be VERY boring
    YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTT TE F*********CK!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEESSS!!!! I GOT MY IBANEZ RGD 320 BK FINALLY AND HE COME FROM JAPAN TO BELGIUM!!!! AND NOW I HAVE A 2nd LOVE!!!!!!
    Alright, because of that I want to thanks a few people: 1. ME / 2. MY GUITAR HIMSELF /
    3. MY FAMILY / 4. MY FRIENDS AND EVERY1 ON SEREBII / 5. THE PEOPLE WHO MADE MY GUITAR / 6. THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT IT TO ME.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Yeah, yesterday I had my second wifi battle ever and have got 10 days a serebii account, that's dope :D
    But............... but only a week and it's school (say very dramatic) :(
    But yeah, see you guys :D
    its ok dude I did wait for a while then I signed off bcuz I thought u 4got or didnt want to battle.But I guess ill try and catch you on next time I know how things get with battles and how they can be full of decisions
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…