• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's not too bad i suppose, but it's not like it used to be.

Things aren't too bad, work is a little quiet but i think it's the same everywhere atm.
    Not a bad place to study :)

The forums are kind of going down hill a little, there are a lot of trolls.
    OMG hiya cecil :)

Of course i remember, i don't forget anyone they just forget about me.

I've not been too bad, a few dramas but nothing major, i actually re-joined a forum that i'd not been to for quite a while.

How have you been, it's really nice to see you again.
    Sounds like you'll have a good time, hopefully you'll get to see some of Singapore as well as fencing.

I'm hoping to go to Italy, but i'm not too sure when.
    It's not a problem, i know how nerve racking exams can be.

I'm in work for the next hour and then i only have 2 days until i get a 3 day weekend, i can't wait.
    Well not that you'll need it but good luck with the exam i'm sure you'll be fine.

You'll catch up with the seniors in no time and then you'll outshine them all.
    I've been a little busy myself over the last few weeks sorting out the new kitchen at home and then catching up with everything at work, so this is probably the longest i've been on the forums.

How is the fencing going?
    Well today I played soccer for our town league, my team lost though I had some fun despite missing a few players and it seeming so short. After that I played a lot of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, which I just picked up last Wednesday, as well as went online for various random things. Tomorrow I'll be at a TCG Prerelease nearly all day, and then I need to write up a rough draft of a Biology lab for Monday.

*huff puff* so what are you doing to occupy yourself this weekend?
    Hiya Cecil, i was wondering if i could ask a favour.

Dimentio is trying to get to know more people on the forums, and i was wondering if you could send him a friend request.

If you don't want to that's fine, it's your call.

Snover.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…