• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since we are never on at the same time do you want to drop all of our currently pending trades?
    If you want I could trade you skarmory for absol and clone your gligar and give you back 2,3,4 or 5 copies of your gligar. I really just want the gligar.

I'd even give you the skarmory for the gligar and give you back 2 copies of the gligar.
    I can clone for you if you want (it will take me 5 minutes)

If I clone for you I'll give you 2 of each of your guys as well as 2 of my shiny flawless provided I can keep 1 copy of each of your guys I clone. Does this sound fair?
    Are you interested in any of the other guys? And is there any particular reason you don't want the others anymore?
    I am available this weekend to finish our trade.
    Your gligar, cyndaquil and misdreavus for my alamos darkrai, near flawless shiny feebas and bold wish flawless shiny eevee.

I now also have more flawless shinies:
    timid kyogre
    adamant gligar
    adamant cross chop elekid
    adamant cranidos
    skarmory
    ev'd level 100 magnezone

near flawless HP electric 70 naive heatran

not shiny flawless adamant scyther
    3 31 IVs shiny darkrai

And on 5th gen if you are interested in cross gen trade I have
    shiny near flawless hp fighting 70 drifloon
    flawless timid litwick

Are you interested in any of my new ones? I'm interested in your tyrogue, smeargle, trapinch, chikorita, absol
    Okay I am sent you a VM about the Cyndaquil.

I would like the following Pokemon:
    1) ☆ Torchic ☆ ♂
    Lv 1, Untouched
    OT: Mat - ID: 48509
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Blaze
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    2) ☆ Smeargle ☆ ♀
    Lv. 1, Untouched
    OT: Brad - ID: 48509
    3) ☆ Gligar ☆ ♂
    Lv. 1, Untouched
    OT: Mat - ID: 48509
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Thanks for the information about the placing of it, since I sort of know where they would go based on IV alone after that I am not sure.

I also sent you a VM for the 3 Pokemon I would like for that Cyndaquil over on Bulbagarden.
    well i kinda changed my mind, I like the UT zangoose and aerodactyl

metagorss is 252attk/252def/4hp if i recall correctly

and mega awesome scrafty is 252 attk/ 126 def/ 126 spec D
    Since you probably would know more about what is classified as flawless or semi-flawless and anything else in that area.

I was just randomly checking some of my shiny Pokemon IVs when I found my shiny egg move Machop I got from H2K has two 31 IV and one 30 IV.

This is its information:
    ☆Machop ♂ (English)☆
    Docile Alert to sounds 8-13-2011 HP 12
    26761 Level 1 No Guard MATTHEW
    Egg Move: Ice Punch
    IV Spread: 20|18|30|9|31|31
    Note: H2K obtained this Machop.

What would that be classified as? Is that semi-flawless?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…