• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• shiny flawless adamant (male) Raltsx3
    shiny piplupx2
    shiny tynamox2
    shiny turtwigx2
    shiny drilburx2
    shiny togepix2
    shiny litwickx1
    shiny cyndaquill x2
    shiny zorua -x1
    hold that thought someone is going to transfer me ralts onto 4th gen and trade me through 5th gen for something so I might need you to clone something I dont know what they want yet they havent pmd me yet
    no but I need u to clone ralts again so a total of 2 ralts 4th gen and the shinies I traded you + palpitoad
    this is how we can do it just give me the pokes you said and ill catch foder then you can catch fodder and ill trade over the others and you can make clones and keep them as I only trade with cloners so I wont need copies. But I will need my pokes back so ill catch fodder as well. Also do you have pkrs?
    aww well ill take those and you let me know what you want also let me know in total how many pokemon I need to catch
    if you want im just letting everyone who I do trades with know. Also I thought you cant because you havent beat the elite 4/
    New pokemon offering
    4th gen:
    shiny flawless adamant (male) Ralts lv.1 UT

5th gen:

shiny piplup adamant lv.1 UT
    iv's:31/31/31/31/31/X
    shiny tynamo modest lv.UT
    iv's:X/31/X/31/31/X
    shiny turtwig adamant lv.1 UT
    iv's:31/31/31/31/31/X
    shiny timburr adamant lv.1 UT
    X/31/31/31/31/X
    shiny drilbur adamant lv.1 UT
    X/31/X/31/31/X
    shiny duskull modest lv.1 UT
    X/31/X/31/31/31
    shiny togepi modest lv.1 UT
    X/X/31/31/31/31
    shiny skarmory adamant lv.1 UT
    X/31/31/31/31/X
    shiny heatmor
    shiny pidgey
    shiny cyndaquill
    Sure to gligar. Ok, well I need those parents then. But truthfully I don't feel like rnging tonight; I'm maxed out was walking all day at a museum lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…