• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One of my older brothers plays as Mr Game and Watch all the time, it annoys me greatly :l

I like to play as Pit or Zelda or..... Peach I guess xD

But yeah I could see how you would lose the match. What I always found funny was how when Pokemon Trainer's pokemon ran out of lives, the Pokemon Trainer would sulk in his little corner xD ..... or how he always appeared in the room before you in that one part of the game.

But that's good that you won some of the games...... I don't see how you can play Snake though /fails at him miserably xD;
    But your username is Rotom. xD

Good luck with that. xD I'm using new characters. One of them is a Munna. That should come as a surprise to no one. xD

Apparently, a Rotom is one of the villains in this. xD

So, when do you want to battle? (Not now, as I'm going to have to eat soon.)
    It doesn't look like one when you're on a Wii.

On a completely unrelated subject; What's your Brawl FC?
    What the heck does your user title say?

It looks like weird E symbol (□ □ □) reverse weird E symbol.
    @Your signature: Just curious, but what exactly has to be done by the 12th

Oh and as of this writing you have one week, three days, four hours, and thirteen minutes. xD
    We match nao I guess xD

.... this is true, but besides the people in teh FC most people don't talk about stalking.... I think xD
    Do not worry too much about the rpg, At a later point in the rpg, probably around the time where you may or may not have more time at hand, I will open the sign-ups again. Special spots for people to sign-up as, and it will be first come first serve. Hint, think of admins and boss. ;)
    ..... I like how you and Mon argue about who stalks better like its a normal thing that everyone argues about xD

I stalk better then both of you :p

.... nice new avi by the way xD
    My stalking skills are better. :p *shot*

I just had a random idea, why not revive RP: Trainers here? (You start it. I already have PGA, it's your turn to start an RPG. xD) and somehow get Lunar, Rawl, and Lolli to join it too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…