• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cobalt_Latios

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No... I just included important and storyline characters in my sig that is why Anthea and Concordia is there :p, since they do appear in these games they are coloured
    As a result of inactivity between December 17, 2011 and the time of this message, your claim on Eelektross in Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Hey Cobalt Latios, would you like to trade space credits as soon as I get a reliable Internet (Verizion isn't doing too much for us).
    Hey, how goes it. I was thinking, maybe in the Sonic canon, the Blaze from the future is a clone from the Blaze from another dimension. I even wrote a fan fiction explaining my ideas for the heck of it. Would you care to read?

Edit: The fiction itself takes only about a page in Word.
    That is fine. I don't know when I will get a stinkin' router that can get a WEP key and works.

But yeah, a month is fine. I'm not sure if I would be ready by then, but please tell me when you are going to be able to trade when you know what date you can do it.
    My new internet router is defective. When I get a functional one that can have a WEP, can I trade around 6 credits so that I can unlock some of the things? You can just send me the same amount.
    I was going to prepare somethings myself as well. I need to get a WEP key. I hope I can trade at least a few Friend Vouchers. When we are both hooked up, would you be okay with a small number for a small number (i.e. 4 credits to me and 4 credits to you)?
    I would like to ask Cobalt_Latios if you still have Metroid Prime Trilogy. If you would be able to have patience, I would love to transform my credits. I want those bumper stickers!
    Hey C_L, B&W is coming on Monday August 1st @ 12:25 pm. on YTV.
    See more info in 'Pokemon in Canada' thread. Just let you know.
    From what I can tell, TPCi is trying a lot harder to make the dialogue sound right. They used to be terrible with dialogue in the past, but they've improved, most likely because Team Rocket isn't as silly as they used to be. Thank God.
    So you pretty much confirmed what I said that most people on the Other Video Games forums are trolls?

Also, I kind of get peeved by people who pick on others for not "butt-kissing" New Super Mario Brothers. I can easily say that Super Mario Brothers 3 is an amazing game, even today. I can say that Super Mario World is amazing even by today. But New Super Mario Brothers I cannot say the same for.
    Your team looks fairly balanced, except you're using an Uber (oh how I wish Zekrom was OU so I could use it in my team ;_;).
    Hey Cobalt_Latios I have caught a Modest (Alert to sounds) Joltik with the Compound Eyes ability. I am so happy.

Also, I had a pretty good strategy with Clay. I may tell you some time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…