• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Valkyrie Cain

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have no idea how they made up names for those places xD
    and I bet there's not many Pokemon fans in Ireland . . .
    the banner's going inside a card . . . when I print it xD
    her irl gift is my Naga Bakugan collection. she doesn't know I have two collections, though, so I'm going to keep one xD
    how is this for a last minute gift?-
    I'll never think of Hilbert the same way again . . .
    anyway, my sis's brithday is tomorrow so I'm making a last-minutes gift, hehe ^.^;
    hey I just put my sppf family in my sig.
    you wanna be my cousin? that's the only spot left; the others are reserved
    I'm fine and you? :)
    Just done eating and I'm going to help Mew classify all his Pokémon cards per set :p
    I'm from the UK. It's about a 2 hours and 10 minutes flight. The plane I came here on was very (and I mean very) squashed up and crowded. Hopefully it wont be coming home...
    It's an island in the South of Spain. It's very sunny, except for today it's really windy and there are red flags everywhere, meaning, because of the weather, you can't swim in the sea.
    Good, thanks. I'm on holiday having a great time! I'm in Alcudia in Majorca and using the wifi from the hotel :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…