• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Irene ...
    Right now, I'm eating ice cream. We're going to the science and tech museum today.
    And I'm not going to art class tomorrow. Just so you know.
    Hey, that's my wallpaper!
    Correction, I woke up at seven.
    I had a dream the world was taking over by Heartless and I was in the Hunger Games.
    I dunno, breathing, trying so desperately hard not to snap the laptop, and mourning at the end of summer vacation that seemed to fly back so very fast.
    Oh, and I had a weird, scary, and fun dream.
    Just one last thing before I go to bed. Remember you can not only customize your character's items, but you can also change their AP (Ability Points, I think) settings. The items will boost their statuses, while the AP abilities can make new actions and powerful combos for you in combat. I got one attack that rotates three light orbs around me and deals devastating damage to all enemies around me, only because I cared to look at what it was. There are many different things in Kingdom Hearts to use to your advantage and countless strategies, just like Pokemon ^_^ BTW, if you think that your bad at boss battles, watch this:Total Pwnage.
    The graphics are pretty good on KH2,for a PS2, anyway. The 3DS is amazing, trust me. BTW, you would get it for $90 off if you want to get one right now. I'll get Dream Drop Distance the day it comes out! ^_^
    No. I was thinking about getting it for my PSP, but I never was able to (is it as good in graphics as KH2?). I'm planning on getting The Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS as one of my first games for it.
    No, I meant the piano piece: Dearly Beloved. I have the second game, thanks to my dad who picked up a PS2 at a garage sale. Yeah, I do admit they are a bit scary, but that's what makes them them.
    I'll be trying to play it myself hopefully, and yes, I love Kingdom Hearts as much as Pokemon, and that's saying something. The whole series has so much depth into the story, beautiful music, great interacting with your favorite Disney characters, and more (my sister is practically in love with Jack Skellington).
    It does, but being off-topic and random can resort in not making sense to someone and it usually does (...what the heck did I just say?).
    It is supposed to be satire for MJ, since he's trying to act as a little girl. He only succeed when he wasn't effected by that attack in the ****. I admit, that creeped me out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…