• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kutie Pie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah I honestly forgot about Regigigas until you mentioned him (when they were trying to get away from jediah the first time right?) But I always thought of the golems as silent beings. Always alone and deep in thought. I thought they were some of the wisest of the legends, but the type that doesn't share anymore than what was asked, preferring to be left alone. Regigigas though I'm not too sure of, he always was just isolated from me, and I never got a chance to think about him very much.

I mostly play the games, so the post E4 legends were always a mystery for me. I always got them in the end, but the seemed distant, unlike the other legendaries, mainly the mascot of whichever game I was currently playing, who I got a chance to think about as I used them more often. The event legendaries were like the post E4 ones, I rarely got my hands on them and so they were sort of ignored...

Also, I meant to ask you, but are you planning to introduce the Unova legendaries? You could have them be the first children or something, I don't really know.
    Yeah that was a good laugh :) They are all definitely good characters, though some of them could use a bit more uniqueness, though they're the minor characters so it's not really a problem
    Yes he's one of my favorites. Though sometimes deoxys and girantina are alost inapropriate too often, though that adds to their personality which I think is good
    Lol thanks for writing it :) And no it didn't keep me up at night, but it did keep me coming back
    If your looking where to see Elfen Lied I watched on animeseason.com ; its safe I've been watching anime there for years now, hope that helps :3
    I explained it if you'd like to take a look. It made sense in my head but then again my head is weird. So just tell me if it still doesn't make sense.

And yeah, I know I was kidding.
    hey girl hey, I saw your marriage post and just wanted to tell you not to cry! be happy. if you ever need a listener (well, reader technically) to vent to, never hesitate to send me a PM. you seem like a very strong person. don't sweat the things you think you don't know how to do; every day is a learning experience!

hoping your day goes beautifully,
    ashley
    I tweak them a bit. Having your starter die is annoying, so I "gave" him immortality. Deaths are still awful though.
    Heh. You can plan slightly, but you need a lot of luck.

You don't have to release them, I just perma-boxed them. And I decided my starter is immortal.
    I was the same, but I rarely played Platinum so I deleted it. It's quite fun actually. You can't really plan your team at all. But deaths are depressing :(
    Heh, alright. I never nickname my main team, just random captures. Like Bellatrix, a Weepinbell. Although it is fun to nickname them, which I'm doing as part of a Nuzlocke run in Platinum.
    Yea, a bit, but it could still go either way IMO.

Also, I think TV Tropes is wrong about most fic writers being female... unless there are more writers that I think are guys who are actually girls. I'll go check now...

I really underestimate women. Ysavvyrl (hope I spelled that correctly) and Breezy are both girls. Who woulda thunk it?
    Well... no. But on FF.net I didn't see your username at all, and just assumed that you were a guy.

EDIT: saw it was lilpurplebird. I think that that could go either way.
    I was thinking the same thing about you (except opposite) until I clicked on that link to FF.net in your sig. I had never looked at your profile on there before. My thought was, "WTF she's a girl?!?!?!" lol. I should've expected it though. I doubt that a guy could put romance like your in a story.
    My Azumarill makes balloons.

You're a teacher? Nice. My brother is a teacher too. Good job, although I'd probably end up murdering a child.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…