• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Originally Posted by You

Go with Sludge Bomb on Octillary
    ----------
    Would you mind explaining? Poison on something that doesn't get STAB with it is terrible.
    hello. how r u? and ty for the advices.....sorry.-. type on 3ds is really bad. im playing my heartgold and white all over again...
    metallica is cool. i mainly listen to alt and nu metal and not so much more "classic metal" like metallica, slayer, etc.

anyway, i'm glad you'r rating and postig teams in IGRMT. i hope you are continue because
    there are like no good raters now... all the good ones have left or are realy innactive
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…