• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• JadeShipping is YellowXBlue, right? Right, I'm right.
    I don't mind the GreenXYellow or RedXGreen. As long as it's not yaoi or yuri.
    Ugh, sushi.
    1. By the needles, I meant that I got huge tingling sensations down my back. I felt as if it was my neck.
    2. I promise never to watch it again as well, you can count on that.
    3. They are good in a lot of stuff. 2NE1 - HATE YOU is a perfect example. But I wish that they would put it to better use.
    And with that note and an almost dead battery on my laptop, I'm off to bed. Until next time, see ya.
    The first thing she jumped a little at, but nothing else really. The second part, after the sound, she literally only raised an eyebrow. Three questions: 1.What do you think of my reaction? 2.How did you react? 3.Aren't the Korean creepy as much as the Japanese are... how do I put it... 'creative'?
    It truly is... No actual inappropriate things or many mean people. Just a bunch of good people who want to have a good time. BTW, look at this:*
    Only, and I mean ONLY, press the space bar to go down. Nothing else. Look at the whole thing too, please. Tell me what you think.
    I don't mind FeelingShipping, or LuckyShipping (though they're not my favourites).
    Jadeshipping ... I dun like it.
    AkuRoku, SoRiku ... I dun like them either.
    AkuRoku ... Axel and Roxas are more like old chaps/best friends than ... you know, yaoi.

"No ... Xion .... Who will eat seasalt ice cream with me?" That line makes me crack up.
    Ugh, the museum. It made me eat dinner at 8:30 pm. Other than that, it was okay. And FerriswheelShipping is ... White and N? (Ah, good memories of you trying so hard to beat N, but ends up losing four times and watching the ferris wheel scene four times.)
    I agree, meeting new people is always exciting ^^ I never moved, but I did change school once. The new friends I made were actually my first. I will never forget them. I can't wait to make new friends at my new school. Plus, not only will you have the internet, but you will always have all of us at Serebii, especially me.
    I've only been online typing like this for a month or two now. I learned what most of the internet faces mean by my friends at school. Irl, nothing much really. Just waiting for the new school year to start. I'm excited since this is a new school I'm going to.
    Wow... we're good at being random :/

I really like Latias because, well, she's such a cute dragon. I just want to scoop her up and cuddle with her sooooooo much.

P.S. ...what does irl stand for.
    I'm not saying all kids watch cartoons. Yes, some of them, like you and I, enjoy going out on Saturdays to look for cool things. None of my friends actually prefer to show off what they got (infact, I don't think they go to them at all). I think an encyclopedia on cheese is cool.

I really think my avatar is cool too. The Eon twins are a couple of my all time favorites ^^
    Well, it's the best time for garage sales. Since people usually work Monday-Friday, the have the weekends off. They have a better chance of selling more. Perhaps you can sell the gold plate for money, so you can buy something nice. BTW, SUCH A CUTE AVATAR!!! :3

P.S. Perhaps for the adults, garage sales are like Saturday morning cartoons for children :/
    Yeah, my dad said the seller was very nice, yet very stupid. A beautiful combination, don't you think XD The one problem is that my sister asked if she could use it for her Nintendogs game (which I now hate my dad for buying), and I said sure, but now, she's playing it almost each day (not too much though), and now she says it's her's. Other than that, it's fun playing Pokemon Emerald and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror again ^_^
    Let's see... a container of male perfume disguised as a cigar, one of those crystal things with a rose and the words I LOVE YOU written in it, and my sister got a very soft pillow, plus band hero,guitar hero, along with the instruments, all for $20.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…