• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi fellow pinoy. :D

I saw your post that your breeding charmanders.. can I have a female one? I really dont care about the nature. Thanks. :]
    i've never heard of bisaya. is that another filipino dialect?
    arghh! i'm jealous of all your restaurants. here in florida the closest we get is an Tex/Mex Island Rotisserie with various filipino dishes on the menu. we do have flip food stores though. i have a lot of cousins too and 4 over in New Jersey.
    so what grade are you in? =)
    so you must be fluent in Tagalog then right? lol as for me i'm not. i only know a few words. my parents spoke english to me! all we have for Filipino restaurants in the states is Chowking which is almost like fast food. i saw one in Vegas. :D how many cousins do you have?
    Mabute =D
    yes i've visited 3 times. my family is from Manilla. what are some of you favorite dishes? i'm a fan of Adobo, Sinagan, Arrozcaldo, Pancit Canton, Pancit Molo, Dinaguan, and many others. i don't touch Balut though XD lol
    haha

yeah, his fam was always having parties and sh1t

but yeah, i just moved

i was in screwston for a long time too

but i just moved over here to gay germany

don't EVER move here it sucks.......

......real bad

aha
    i have a shiny latias in jp name,interested?bring a shiny legend with no pkrs to me if u wish to have it!reply me or ignore me
    haha

yeah

do you know jayson balagot?

he's filipino too

haha

he's a sophomore and goes by jay-d

and he's in CTM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…