• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, if you need help restoring your roster of shiny flawlesses, just look in my shop and feel free to pick a few. :)
    That is really devastating news about what happened with the person you hired to RNG.

I am curious however. How did you suspect that there all being hacked?

EDIT: I do agree though with what everyone else is saying. You are a very reliable and trustworthy trader. Even though the trades we are able to conduct are slim to none.
    That really sucks that your RNGer turned out to be a hacker... Hopefully it doesn't have a big impact on your reputation. I can vouch for you being an honorable and legit trader ^^
    Oh, and about your shop: Don't close it. It's among the best there is on the Forums, and it's great seeing you around. :)
    I saw your post in the blacklist thread. Just because one person scammed you doesn't mean that your reputation is ruined.

I have trusted you for quite a while now, and you have never failed to deliver the highest possible service when I needed it.

If you need to look to my shop for help in compensating those lost because of this hacker, I will be glad to help you out.
    Please friend don't close your shop, I saw the blacklist post :( It's ok just to get rid of all the shinies and keep the events, I loved your shop! :)
    hey i got a shiny thor from you for rgn can i have a refund vm me back please
    Hey there. Wow, sorry for your loss..
    He actually came to my shop before asking to be an RNGer. Good thing I turned him down because someone already applied for my last slot..
    That'd be fun :)

I don't see a lot of people using Sigilyph in their teams. I don't get it. I haven't tried him out on a Sandstorm team, but I'd assume he fits in quite nicely, right?
    I'm kind of in a clan already, sorry :p Gilde Von Vier.
    Thanks for the offer, though!

I personally really like the Cosmic Power Sigilyph. It's unbelievable how many 3-1s I've clutched with it :p A lot of people seem to not know how to counter it :p
    Haha, I've always liked Dragonite, so he gets my vote. Good luck at the tournament. What's your team like?
    Oh, and do you play on PO? If so, wanna battle some time? I suck, but it's pretty fun :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…