• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aha whoa. I havent lost power yet, and we'r used to mass flooding (Even our houses are built a few feet off the ground XD). And yea, no kidding O.O
    Alright. Fantastic. I saw someone I wanted the other day, But I forgot about it so I have to try and remember xD. Im running low on intense challenges for you xD
    aha you and me both xD. Im not the best battler actually. ahaha. However, I am good at movesets usually.

And ikr? I hear speeds cradily is almost unfairly strong xD. If you want, your more than welcome to the ev'd copies of them :3
    Thanks much! :D. Btw. What'd you think of the currents of the stuff you made? They are all insanely good. Medichams pure power essentailly gives her 400+ attack. Quagsire just tanks everything. And armaldo had well over 200 attack at 50 O.O
    I know! aha. I think he would be mighty productive. I cant think of anything else that would be breeding helpfull, other than the specific poke your breeding xD. I just hope this things male >.>
    Alright. Sounds like a plan to me. Btw. Medicham is actually rediculously good. Pure power makes him almost unfair O.O. also. What else are you looking for? (In your wants). If I already have it Might as well have it ready XD
    Drain punch and bullet punch are my important ones.

And wait. This is the only thing I have pending with you though?

Also, I dont mind waiting. Im in no rush. I just want it eventually, and your the only reliable source for that kind of thing xD. Also. Im still training medicham, quagsire, and anorith (I just finished ev'ing him) :D
    Hey, I'v got something I'd like :D.

Croagunk | Shiny | Flawless | Dry skin | Adamant | EMs : Drain punch / bullet punch / cross chop / fake out

If its possible I'd love it :D. Just let me know what you want for it :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…