• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, a good percentage of the animes out there are really cruddy. One I know is of an angel from the future who watches over a boy but literally kills him several times each episode. Then she brings him back to life with her Pipiru Pipiru Piru Pi spell. The show has no reason whatsoever, and one if the top rated comments said "Just when I thought Japan couldn't get any wackier, there they go again."
    It's hard to have more than a few animes at once. I just have a couple animes that sre short series, about 50 episodes long, some even less, but yeah, it is difficult. I just got back into the Pokemon anime when Black and White started.
    Hello! Sorry I'm replying late, I just got back from a small road trip. You should really get into some other animes. There are a lot of good ones these days.
    Lucky. I have to change schools, so most of my best friends will not see me again. Though, some of the annoying girls in my class will be coming too. They are annoying, but they're great friends all in all.
    Yeah, it's worse than H-E-double hockey sticks when my sister gets any sugar or dies whatsoever. She's allergic to dies, so, you get the picture. Oh, the HORROR!!! But I understand about your brother. Most boys are like that in real life. But not me. No, I give a lot of respect to girls.
    Well, since you are short (not to be mean), you have less area to put your extra nutrients from food, so you would react off of sugar much greater than me. BTW, I'd trade my sister for your brother in a heartbeat. You would be doing me a favor.
    Well, most people have a immature side to them. I, sadly, don't have much of one. Despite being 14, I'm over six feet tall, and that takes up a lot of my energy. Ergo, I act rather calm most of the time. If I want to act my age, though, I can always have a soda or something (GO MNT DEW!). Even though it's a lot of sugar, I am able to take a lot more sugar than the average person and still be healthy.
    I know what you mean. I have one sister a year older than me, though when we go out, she always acts very immature. Then again, she acts immature all the time :/ I'm only 14, but some people think I'm an adult, I'm not kidding.
    No prob! Hope l can teach you all about SPPF, l havent been active because l build my own sites, you can find the link to my pokemon forum in my sig
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…